• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

cap 3 club
3 3

217 posts in this topic

That is about as nice as an apparent "Poor" as anyone will ever see!! Good news for you is that I nodded off about 10:30pm EST on Sunday. Otherwise, you would have had some serious competition in that price range. lol

Congratulations on a fantastic pick-up. :applause:

*3rd app. of Captain America.

*2nd app. of the Red Skull.

*Classic Schomburg cover.

*Stan Lee's first work for Timely (Marvel).

IMO...one of the very best Timely books out there. (thumbs u

Bought this off Roy (VintageComics) a couple years back it is still in my collection

captainamerica03.jpg

that's real nice Trey!!!!! :applause:

I never realized how nice this particular copy is

Thanks! I have had so many problems with this one, like it's cursed or something... from getting lost in the mail for over a week after I bought it, to having a restoration-checker who was only supposed to screen it decide to completely remove the spines of the 4 center wraps without asking... and now I just noticed - there's a fingernail inside the case!!!!!! Right over cap's face!!!!! (Either that or a very thick white hair.) WTF else is going to go wrong with this one?

Edit: Actually, I think it's probably just a hair.

Edited by cousin itt

to having a restoration-checker who was only supposed to screen it decide to completely remove the spines of the 4 center wraps without asking...

Wait WHAT..... Who the hell did that. What purpose would that even serve.....

James G