• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

HULK #1 CLUB : THE PUNY LITTLE MAN LEAGUE

1,315 posts in this topic

I'm confused - peewee posted he's had the book in hand once (and would be taking a second look at it), yet apparently it was just recently sold and resides in a slab with one of GATOR's customers?

(shrug)

Peewee said he would get a second opinion. Not take a second look. I don't believe he ever had in hand. And yes, we bought and sold that book already , slabbed cgc 8.0 ow

Correct i never had the book in hand. (thumbs u

I'm confused - peewee posted he's had the book in hand once (and would be taking a second look at it), yet apparently it was just recently sold and resides in a slab with one of GATOR's customers?

(shrug)

Peewee said he would get a second opinion. Not take a second look. I don't believe he ever had in hand. And yes, we bought and sold that book already , slabbed cgc 8.0 ow

Correct i never had the book in hand. (thumbs u

[edited] OK

Sure is a pretty 5.0 :applause:

I bought this raw in person from a guy in the Atlanta area 2 years ago for $3000. I remember thinking that seemed like a pretty good price for what I thought was a 4.0. When it came back from CGC as a 5.0 I was ecstatic.

VERY NICE! Reminds me of the time a few years ago.I paid 500.00 for a ToS 39 that some guy at a dealers Table needed to sell at SDCC,a sweet 4.0 for 5 bills? :takeit:

ComicConnect has smashed the record books once again with a sale of Incredible Hulk #1 CGC 9.2 for $320,000.00.

That`s just insane.

Why is this price insane?

There is one 9.4 that is not for sale.

If it were sold would one million be out of the question?

I don't think so.

Therefore I think $320K is the new bar.