• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

HULK #1 CLUB : THE PUNY LITTLE MAN LEAGUE

1,315 posts in this topic

Just got this.

Extensive resto, but still....

Nice Todd! Resto or not, it's a book many people will never own and looks great so :applause:

Do you still have the old one? hm

I've still got my 5.0 which is probably the best copy I will own unless I win the lottery. I also have 1 coverless copy and 1 remaindered copy, and now this resto'd copy. I seem to keep having these super low grade copies of Hulk 1 find me. I've think I've had 5 of them this last year.

I see another remaindered copy in the sales forum right now. If it was a little lower priced I would probably scoop it up.

Just got this.

Extensive resto, but still....

Nice Todd! Resto or not, it's a book many people will never own and looks great so :applause:

Do you still have the old one? hm

I've still got my 5.0 which is probably the best copy I will own unless I win the lottery. I also have 1 coverless copy and 1 remaindered copy, and now this resto'd copy. I seem to keep having these super low grade copies of Hulk 1 find me. I've think I've had 5 of them this last year.

I see another remaindered copy in the sales forum right now. If it was a little lower priced I would probably scoop it up.

Does just that half of the cover being ripped from the front qualify that .5 copy for sale on the boards qualify it as "remaindered"?

-J.

So happy, i just wrapped up my deal on this . I really liked the inside cover signatures. someday CGC will recognize and authenticate the Kirby sig.

<a  href=hulk1cgc75fc_zpsb4a05dfd.jpg' alt='hulk1

Seriously nice book!! (I bet it just went up in value too:)

That book is indeed pretty special and unique with that Kirby Sig in there.

Congrats!!

I didn't have $320,000 for a 9.2 so picked up this one from a fellow boardie instead.

Will post a scan once the book is in hand. Thanks Dave. :)

_57-2_zps886c603c.jpg

No prob, bud! Hope it arrives soon and may you enjoy it as much as I have. :grin:

I didn't have $320,000 for a 9.2 so picked up this one from a fellow boardie instead.

Will post a scan once the book is in hand. Thanks Dave. :)

_57-2_zps886c603c.jpg

You can buy a restored 9.2 for 3.5% of what the Universal label went for.

just picked up one today! anyone think this book takes over FF 1 as the 2nd most valuable silver age book (I apologize in advance if this has been discussed/mentioned or this is not the appropriate thread for the question)

just picked up one today! anyone think this book takes over FF 1 as the 2nd most valuable silver age book (I apologize in advance if this has been discussed/mentioned or this is not the appropriate thread for the question)

I get the feeling that Hulk #1 has already overtaken Fantastic Four #1. It is inarguably in higher demand.