• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

HULK #1 CLUB : THE PUNY LITTLE MAN LEAGUE

1,315 posts in this topic

Done deal…sold as a 1.0 using the 1988 Overstreet price guide!!!

:takeit:

Seriously though, to grade it, bigger pictures would help. Maybe post it in the Grading section? People love grading keys.

Nice copy, and a good idea, let others see it in the PGM section.

I'll take it as a 6.0 and we use say the Porky Pig Overstreet. I have all of those, so we can appreciate what the old 1977 money was like.

Cool books.

20140624_095012_zps1238d59d.jpg

20140624_095118_zps8006d338.jpg

Hi Guys, I guess I also need to add myself to the Hulk 1 club…

Since I have my graded Restored copy and my unrestored one as well.

Any opinions on the grade of my unrestored copy?

I almost missed this one! doh!

Congrats and welcome to the Club! :foryou:

My new 2.0 just came in, thanks to fellow boardie Soft-Serve! So, now I have two copies. hm

null_zps0765ef1f.jpg

That 2.0 looks nicer than the given grade,congrats. :applause:

Thanks, I agree. It presents very well for a 2.0.

Hello guys, i was wondering if there was a site that i could get the dimension of Hulk #1 for measuring purposes. I want to make sure this book that we are going to get hasn't been trimmed. Any type of information on the dimension of this incredible key would be much appreciated. God bless and happy hunting.

Hello guys, i was wondering if there was a site that i could get the dimension of Hulk #1 for measuring purposes. I want to make sure this book that we are going to get hasn't been trimmed. Any type of information on the dimension of this incredible key would be much appreciated. God bless and happy hunting.

If you can get scans of the book and post in the hey buddy can you do are a grade section those guys over there are usually pretty spot on with their assessments on that sort of thing as well. Good luck.

-J.

Measuring in no way guarantees a book was trimmed or not. Right from the manufacturer the same books can be cut slightly different from each other.

Additionally, it is impossible to detect micro trimming from a picture posted on the internet.