• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

HULK #1 CLUB : THE PUNY LITTLE MAN LEAGUE

1,315 posts in this topic

This book is on fire,and with a short supply it can only go up in value.hulk.gif

I have had 3 requests to sell my copy for a premium in the last month or so. Figured that was an indicator it was gaining some momentum.

This book is on fire,and with a short supply it can only go up in value.hulk.gif

I have had 3 requests to sell my copy for a premium in the last month or so. Figured that was an indicator it was gaining some momentum.

Yeah a few people have inquired about mine as well,sorry guys no sale on any of my books. (tsk)

Yeah a few people have inquired about mine as well,sorry guys no sale on any of my books. (tsk)

Hulk 1 continues to smash all trailing GPA data. A 5.5 with moderate marvel chipping on the right edge just sold for a hair under $10K...

http://www.ebay.com/itm/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=32734&item=201123438516&rt=nc&print=all&si=T6Np1tB5%2FZYDnmTPautXEt6zbyY%3D

Whatever dealers were smart enough to load up on these in advance of the con season should be doing very well.

-J.

Very interesting. It seems like AF had its big increase, and now Hulk. The numbers just keep increasing. I wonder who if any is next. No speculator stuff, just real deal silver pavin the way! Hulk Smash!!!! Oak, I love the Mini Hulk!!!

Very interesting. It seems like AF had its big increase, and now Hulk. The numbers just keep increasing. I wonder who if any is next. No speculator stuff, just real deal silver pavin the way! Hulk Smash!!!! Oak, I love the Mini Hulk!!!

Hulk finally get his due,SMASH! hulk.gif

I've been buying all the copies I could get my hands on for years. Been tough to buy lately as supply seems to have dried up a bit

Here is my copy to join the club, not a great pic though. :)

2014-07-08205759_zps8af8b1a2.jpg

That is one pretty book,wow! :o

+1. I think the pic does it plenty justice. You gotta love a fine copy that looks Mighty Fine. Welcome to the Club!

I've been buying all the copies I could get my hands on for years. Been tough to buy lately as supply seems to have dried up a bit

So, to get the official Gator opinion, are people holding their copies more, was it print runs (I know it's been discussed, but don't know). I know less are graded, but it seems like they're so much more AF's than Hulks, for a long time now. Would you say it's the toughest Silver to get right now?

I think toughest key Silver to get right now is Showcase 4 for a decent price.

Showcase 4 is a much rarer book but hulk 1's do seem to be being hoarded right now. Time will tell if this is only a temporary situation or the new norm. If it's the new norm then the sky is the limit on this book...even more so.

-J.