• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

HULK #1 CLUB : THE PUNY LITTLE MAN LEAGUE

1,315 posts in this topic

I want buy at least 6 hulk 1s this year :insane:

I'll trade you a 7.0 OW/W for a higher grade Rick... :baiting:

I like to trade up too lol

lol... Please make sure 1 of the 6 you purchase this year is an 8.0. That isn't too much to ask is it? :wishluck:

I was starting to doubt that it would ever happen, but I'm in the club. :cloud9:

RAD2F1092014218_16595.jpg

Suweet! Even CVA approved. :applause:

lol Yeah, even CVA approved. That sticker wasn't there when I zeroed in on that copy during the auction preview. It must have appeared about a week or so ago, and definitely during auction bidding. Makes no difference to me as long as I'm in! This is the last uber key I'm likely to chase, along with my AF #15 this was always the other serious key I wanted. It's very satisfying to have them both.

Now the main issue is that I won't get to see the Hulk #1 in person until early June... :cry:

I was starting to doubt that it would ever happen, but I'm in the club. :cloud9:

RAD2F1092014218_16595.jpg

Suweet! Even CVA approved. :applause:

lol Yeah, even CVA approved. That sticker wasn't there when I zeroed in on that copy during the auction preview. It must have appeared about a week or so ago, and definitely during auction bidding. Makes no difference to me as long as I'm in! This is the last uber key I'm likely to chase, along with my AF #15 this was always the other serious key I wanted. It's very satisfying to have them both.

Now the main issue is that I won't get to see the Hulk #1 in person until early June... :cry:

It's certainly one of those books that make you giggle like a school girl when you hold it in your hands. :luhv:

Well, many many thanks to a fellow boardie Toitle for making this happen. Like Mysterio, and probably everyone else who has one, I never thought the Hulk would come crashing down my door, but the time has come. HULK break down Dan Door!

DE5DD26D-5E25-4A52-AD29-4D6299802158_zpsuooqkaew.jpg

9E114366-A0B7-45B6-B093-8FEF44C63018_zpsqtazwodm.jpg