• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

HULK #1 CLUB : THE PUNY LITTLE MAN LEAGUE

1,315 posts in this topic

I see 7 currently on ebay, with about 28 sold since March. 1 sold on ComicLink this week, and I think Heritage had a few last week. haven't checked the other major sites. It's one of the hardest Marvel keys to come by and prices are sky-high, but I wouldn't say they've disappeared.

I see 7 currently on ebay, with about 28 sold since March. 1 sold on ComicLink this week, and I think Heritage had a few last week. haven't checked the other major sites. It's one of the hardest Marvel keys to come by and prices are sky-high, but I wouldn't say they've disappeared.

True. But I meant slabbed blue labels. I count one on ebay right now. One on comic link. One on comic connect. For such a major key and with prices rising on them I'm surprised there are so few available across all platforms and condition.

-J.

True. But I meant slabbed blue labels. I count one on ebay right now. One on comic link. One on comic connect. For such a major key and with prices rising on them I'm surprised there are so few available across all platforms and condition.

-J.

Demand is certainly outpacing availability.

Hulk scoffs at the puny AF 15.

-J.

Dude, where's the Hulk smiley?!?

-J.

hulk.gif

lol

yep, IH#1 is actually rarer than AF15. I wonder what would happen to the prices in Marvel could draw some real attention back to this character, a great run like Peter David, combined with the likes of McFarlane / Keown. Or some actually good Hulk movies. Personally, of a blue chip 7.5 book would become available now. I would be seriously interested.

-J.

lol That's a great quote! (thumbs u

-J.

hulk.gif

lol

:headbang: That's more like it.

-J.

I get the impression that fewer people sell their Hulk 1s versus other key books. Its supply/demand curve and ownership pattern reminds me of Showcase 4.

-J.

I get the impression that fewer people sell their Hulk 1s versus other key books. Its supply/demand curve and ownership pattern reminds me of Showcase 4.

All I know is Hulk is one of my favorite characters ever,and I had to have one.I don't know much about movie hype,or speculation.Just a great book about a great character. (thumbs u

-J.

All I know is Hulk is one of my favorite characters ever,and I had to have one.I don't know much about movie hype,or speculation.Just a great book about a great character. (thumbs u

+1

Completely agree.

-J.

+1

Completely agree.

+2 I literally grew up with the character I remember watching the original TV show with my father when I was a little kid, followed by the Dukes of Hazzard every Friday night. Back then I didn't even know it was based on a comic book character. That show is still the best iteration of the comic in my opinion and I'm loving catching up with it again on Netflix.

:cloud9:

-J.

-J.

+1

Completely agree.

+2 I literally grew up with the character I remember watching the original TV show with my father when I was a little kid, followed by the Dukes of Hazzard every Friday night. Back then I didn't even know it was based on a comic book character. That show is still the best iteration of the comic in my opinion and I'm loving catching up with it again on Netflix.

-J.

It is definitely in my top three books!

The show was awesome and was one of the last times I remember an accurate depiction of the internal struggle that Bruce Banner would face on a daily basis. It wasn't just a show about him "getting angry...."

Fond memories as well!

-J.

+1

Completely agree.

-J.

It is definitely in my top three books!

The show was awesome and was one of the last times I remember an accurate depiction of the internal struggle that Bruce Banner would face on a daily basis. It wasn't just a show about him "getting angry...."

Fond memories as well!

+1 Buddy! Those were great times! Bill Bixby & Big Lou did outstanding work for that show! (worship)

Thanks! (And thanks for adding me to the first page.)

Does anyone have a pic of the house ad for fantastic four and amazing fantasy that's supposed to be in this book? Mine is missing. Also, what's on the other side of that page?

IncredibleHulk140_zpsaaa75e09.jpg

Happy to join this special club!