• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

HULK #1 CLUB : THE PUNY LITTLE MAN LEAGUE

1,315 posts in this topic

Well, many many thanks to a fellow boardie Toitle for making this happen. Like Mysterio, and probably everyone else who has one, I never thought the Hulk would come crashing down my door, but the time has come. HULK break down Dan Door!

DE5DD26D-5E25-4A52-AD29-4D6299802158_zpsuooqkaew.jpg

9E114366-A0B7-45B6-B093-8FEF44C63018_zpsqtazwodm.jpg

From one recent inductee to another, congratulations! :applause: It's a great book to pick up, especially if you've been lusting after a copy for a while (like I had been).

Well, many many thanks to a fellow boardie Toitle for making this happen. Like Mysterio, and probably everyone else who has one, I never thought the Hulk would come crashing down my door, but the time has come. HULK break down Dan Door!

DE5DD26D-5E25-4A52-AD29-4D6299802158_zpsuooqkaew.jpg

9E114366-A0B7-45B6-B093-8FEF44C63018_zpsqtazwodm.jpg

Welcome to the club bro! :applause:

Mine wasn't ported over from the old club, so here it is again. Prolly one of the most modest of membership tickets. :)

P1340609.jpg

My favorite copy in the club so far :cloud9: <3

Nice! Welcome my friend! (thumbs u

Awesome books guys,welcome to the club.

I view this book as an even harder book to acquire than the AF15. (thumbs u

Thanks guys and you're right. It's on the same level for sure. A decent presenting one is tough to find, without tape, glue, or beat to spoon. Hulk Rocks!!

My top want. Didn't think I'd ever lay out the shillings required, but here she is:

IMG_4373_zpse4cc94ec.jpg

Shout-out to Dan for providing the goods.

Very nice presenting book for a 3.0 :applause:

Welcome to the club