• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

WYTCHES - Scott Snyder & Jock

1,106 posts in this topic

As to the question of Larry saying micro print on Wytches cover E

The program was designed to have retailers order a cardboard standee for image books. They have included a variant Image logo on one of the covers. First week was Tooth and Claw 1, this time Wytches 2.

Why he said micro print and why he is saying this is the one to get is that not many retailers appear to be part of this program. They could order as many copies of each title for the standee in bundles but not sure they knew which one had the variant logo.

I agree completely with him that this could prove to be the one to get for #2.

Did I miss anything? If anyone else has more info feel free to post.

Birthright #2 also had a variant logo last week.

Thanks (thumbs u

Trying to figure out how a single seller has at least 10% of a "very limited" print run comic on the day of release (most likely before) when some B & M stores received only a handful of copies.

What's to figure out?

500 were printed, I kept most of them.

The NYCC edition was ltd to 500.

Image kept all of them.

Get it?

Trying to figure out how a single seller has at least 10% of a "very limited" print run comic on the day of release (most likely before) when some B & M stores received only a handful of copies.

What's to figure out?

Image kept all of them.

Get it?

500 printed, you kept most of them. An eBay seller also has a large stack and is selling them quite briskly at a nice premium.

Just making sure that this variant, like most variants, is manufactured to only make money for certain peoples while manhandling those that actually care about the comic.

What's to figure out?

Image kept all of them.

Get it?

500 printed, you kept most of them. An eBay seller also has a large stack and is selling them quite briskly at a nice premium.

Just making sure that this variant, like most variants, is manufactured to only make money for certain peoples while manhandling those that actually care about the comic.

All variants are manufactured collectables.

It's not a secret.

If you only care about the content, buy a digital copy for pennies.

That's what I was saying -- Larry has a bunch socked away AND this other seller.

With some detective work, one can figure out who it is.

(Or Larry can just tell us, but he has avoided that question multiple times.)

hm I just wanted to know if that was Larry's eBay handle or not... don't really care about why that seller has x amount of copies of a low print variant; some people are just connected. I got in line 3 different days at NYCC for a copy of Wytches 1 NYCC and walked away empty handed each time. Other people scored upwards of 10 copies, so...