• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

WYTCHES - Scott Snyder & Jock

1,106 posts in this topic

I'm glad Image is pushing these numbers for the creators and the growth of that company. I believe it will be good for the industry as a whole as it could bring even more talented writers and artist into comics. 2c

I agree but I'm shocked no negative backwash on here. Do you remember back when EOW 1 was released and people on here were shouting 45 k omg such a high print run its terrrrerible!!!! Its funny to watch the trends in modern. lol

I'm glad Image is pushing these numbers for the creators and the growth of that company. I believe it will be good for the industry as a whole as it could bring even more talented writers and artist into comics. 2c

I agree but I'm shocked no negative backwash on here. Do you remember back when EOW 1 was released and people on here were shouting 45 k omg such a high print run its terrrrerible!!!! Its funny to watch the trends in modern. lol

Exactly. Things have changed since then. Imagine if Walking Dead #1 had a 90k print run. It would be WAY more valuable than what is now. :roflmao:

Exactly. Things have changed since then. Imagine if Walking Dead #1 had a 90k print run. It would be WAY more valuable than what is now. :roflmao:

I'm talking about market growth. The more people actually reading and buying comics, the better imo. Oh yeah, EoW ROCKS :headbang:

I'm talking about market growth. The more people actually reading and buying comics, the better imo. Oh yeah, EoW ROCKS :headbang:

hm new fan club

Ewrocks.

Edited by Awax

hm new fan club

Ewrocks.

Sign me up lol

Processing the weekly books.

Wytches #2 is fabulous. I wouldn't call it "non-key"

( It's Snyders second best book this week though, Batman #36 is epic )

Cover stock looks great. Black back cover has consistent grabber marks throughout the run.

9.8's without a press will be tough. Beautiful copies.

The second print cover change was a pleasant surprise.

I set a mail order record with this one. Processing all packages today.

Uum6BKS.jpg

so have any images of the floor variant hit the interwebs? I havn't been able to find any floor variants in the wild - and I havn't seen this one online anywhere...

you shouldn't have been able to..

It's on sale date is at 9a est today.

The floor display is for brick & mortar shops.