• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

WYTCHES - Scott Snyder & Jock

1,106 posts in this topic

I'm thinking Wytches #2 cover E might be the rarest version.

http://conta.cc/1sBgwSP

k20jH71.jpg

I went back to my LCS after you brought this up. They had roughly 70-80 regular logos and 7 of the custom rack logo. I'd be willing to bet this is going to drive people who must have one of everything absolutely nuts. They also had Tooth and Claw #1s with both logos. Thanks for the heads up.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/WYTCHES-2-CVR-E-DISPLAY-VAR-IMAGE-COMICS-First-Print-Near-Mint-/261652052088?pt=US_Comic_Books&hash=item3cebad7878

I'm thinking Wytches #2 cover E might be the rarest version.

http://conta.cc/1sBgwSP

k20jH71.jpg

I went back to my LCS after you brought this up. They had roughly 70-80 regular logos and 7 of the custom rack logo. I'd be willing to bet this is going to drive people who must have one of everything absolutely nuts. They also had Tooth and Claw #1s with both logos. Thanks for the heads up.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/WYTCHES-2-CVR-E-DISPLAY-VAR-IMAGE-COMICS-First-Print-Near-Mint-/261652052088?pt=US_Comic_Books&hash=item3cebad7878

I didn't see any of these at Midtown Comics yesterday. Maybe I got there too late...

500 of the Black and White covers. I have no clue on the color. (shrug)

As to the question of Larry saying micro print on Wytches cover E

The program was designed to have retailers order a cardboard standee for image books. They have included a variant Image logo on one of the covers. First week was Tooth and Claw 1, this time Wytches 2.

Why he said micro print and why he is saying this is the one to get is that not many retailers appear to be part of this program. They could order as many copies of each title for the standee in bundles but not sure they knew which one had the variant logo.

I agree completely with him that this could prove to be the one to get for #2.

Did I miss anything? If anyone else has more info feel free to post.

The program was designed to have retailers order a cardboard standee for image books. They have included a variant Image logo on one of the covers. First week was Tooth and Claw 1, this time Wytches 2.

Why he said micro print and why he is saying this is the one to get is that not many retailers appear to be part of this program. They could order as many copies of each title for the standee in bundles but not sure they knew which one had the variant logo.

I think he was referring to why one person would have hundreds of the ltd to 500 cover.

I got 190 out of the 500 but,

I run the program, solicit the shops, contact the creators, work with the publishers & paid for the cover artwork directly from my meager pocket.

I like being compensated for my hard work.

Does that explain it?

hope it's ok w manetteska

:)

Edited by LarrysComics

I think he was referring to why one person would have hundreds of the ltd to 500 cover.

I got 190 out of the 500 but,

I run the program, solicit the shops, contact the creators, work with the publishers & paid for the cover artwork directly from my meager pocket.

I like being compensated for my hard work.

Does that explain it?

hope it's ok w manetteska

:)

So eBay user cesradjr is you and/or your shop, Larry?

I would understand how you would have many copies; just wondering how a single person could have dozens.

Edited by manetteska

Birthright #2 also had a variant logo last week.