• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

THE AMAZING FANTASY #15 CLUB
39 39

14,484 posts in this topic

Man, that 9.2 on Clink was a stunner! :cloud9: I wonder if anyone has data as to the potential value of other blue label CGC graded books, 5.0 through 9.0 after this mega sale? Like a breakdown range of what they "could" be worth if brought to market.

Man, that 9.2 on Clink was a stunner! :cloud9: I wonder if anyone has data as to the potential value of other blue label CGC graded books, 5.0 through 9.0 after this mega sale? Like a breakdown range of what they "could" be worth if brought to market.

Someone did that a few months ago if you scroll back through the thread but with some of the recent sales it might be worth doing this exercise again.

Someone did that a few months ago if you scroll back through the thread but with some of the recent sales it might be worth doing this exercise again.

List of grades, should have prices for copies with no marvel chipping and copies with marvel chipping

Please excuse if this clip has been posted before, but I could only find screen grabs in previous threads.

Anyway, watch in full motion the AF15 and JIM83 'Blowin' in the Wind' here. Oh, to have been a props guy on the set. "Yeah, I'll just take those and get some fresh ones up. No problem..."

I believe Metro had a Buy Price Listing for AF 15's in the various grades from just this past summer or Spring. :gossip:

Can't remember what the prices were and also not sure if they would still be valid now? (shrug)

All this talk makes me wonder what that 9.6 would be worth if it came to market...
there were three of them last time I checked?...might push 7 figs again (shrug)

I think so. AF15 in 9.6 is a 1MM book.

All this talk makes me wonder what that 9.6 would be worth if it came to market...
there were three of them last time I checked?...might push 7 figs again (shrug)

I think so. AF15 in 9.6 is a 1MM book.

And I also clearly remember it was not that long ago that most board members here said that the previous $1.1M sale for an AF 15 about 5 years ago would have resulted in a big loss for the purchaser if they had tried to out it back in the market. :devil:

It's amazing how fast the market for all of the keys and classic covers have gone up in just the past couple of years. (thumbs u

And I also clearly remember it was not that long ago that most board members here said that the previous $1.1M sale for an AF 15 about 5 years ago would have resulted in a big loss for the purchaser if they had tried to out it back in the market. :devil:

It's amazing how fast the market for all of the keys and classic covers have gone up in just the past couple of years. (thumbs u

I thought that was a 9.4 sale? hm

I thought that was a 9.4 sale? hm

http://www.comicconnect.com/load_page.php?page=amazing_fantasy_15