• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

THE AMAZING FANTASY #15 CLUB
39 39

14,484 posts in this topic

My friend just had his AF15 graded at Philly last weekend, he was worried it would come back with a PLOD, his guess was 4 to 4.5, I thought it looked like a 5 to 5.5. I was closer it came back a 6.0. Now he wishes he would have listened to me years ago and had it graded, the grading fee wouldn't have been as much.

My friend just had his AF15 graded at Philly last weekend, he was worried it would come back with a PLOD, his guess was 4 to 4.5, I thought it looked like a 5 to 5.5. I was closer it came back a 6.0. Now he wishes he would have listened to me years ago and had it graded, the grading fee wouldn't have been as much.

But the price he can sell it for is a heck of a lot higher! :D

It can be both. I have a personal copy and I love to buy and sell copies.

image_zpslz9zovs5.jpeg

What grade is your personal copy if you don't mind me asking? Anyway you can check into that sale of the CGC 7.5 at 110 000$ and confirm it or deny it.....you seem to have all the proper contacts?

Edited by Hulk1962

image_zpslz9zovs5.jpeg

What grade is your personal copy if you don't mind me asking? Anyway you can check into that sale of the CGC 7.5 at 110 000$ and confirm it or deny it.....you seem to have all the proper contacts?

I remember in 1999, 7.5 copies selling every day on Ebay for $7,500

:(

image_zpslz9zovs5.jpeg

I just picked up a 7.5 for less than 70K for a customer...so I "doubt" it is a real sale...

image_zpslz9zovs5.jpeg

I just picked up a 7.5 for less than 70K for a customer...so I "doubt" it is a real sale...

R, I texted the guy and got the same story. Could be real.

The 9.0 Spidey 1 he has sure is pretty.

image_zpslz9zovs5.jpeg

well, there is a sucker born every day, so who knows

well, there is a sucker born every day, so who knows

Under 70K for a 7.5 yes, 110K for a 7.5 :screwy:

I call NPB.

If you have 20 million dollars, you think you give a hoot over 30-40k? Everyone always calling these people who spend new highs on books rich suckers, call me crazy but I wouldn't mind to be this rich sucker

P.s- haters gonna hate

If you have 20 million dollars, you think you give a hoot over 30-40k? Everyone always calling these people who spend new highs on books rich suckers, call me crazy but I wouldn't mind to be this rich sucker

P.s- haters gonna hate

im sure these sudden comic loving folks with 20 million didn't get there being loose with the pocket book. They are generally successful folks that understand due diligence. A little effort would result in a better copy for that kind of coin

P.s- haters gonna hate

im sure these sudden comic loving folks with 20 million didn't get there being loose with the pocket book. They are generally successful folks that understand due diligence. A little effort would result in a better copy for that kind of coin

When dealing with high end clients, I know I have had customers ask for the best available, regardless of price. I know I deal with non-comics for biz but there are people who not worth the time to due diligence or do they care. i am not speaking of myself so do not hate on me.

Just my experience, never know another's perspectative

Certain people say a silver age book like af15 is easy to get relative to say some ga books. But does that really matter. The only thing that should matter is supply vs demand.

Matter for what? hm