• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

THE AMAZING FANTASY #15 CLUB
39 39

14,484 posts in this topic

The mc vs no mc copies have wide spreads in pricing, 20 percent swings?

Always depends on individual cases, of course, but yeah, that seems reasonable to me. Dark cover makes the chipping more unsightly on this book.

Book ended at 8:55am- if that book would of ended at night time I do not question it would've ended closer to 10k in my opnion

That silly ending time definitely hurt it - but by how much is hard to say.

That price seems right. Eye appeal plays big role. 20 percent swings based on eye appeal

Any prediction as to the final sales price of this coverless copy?

LINK

Already up to $2,364 with over 7 days left.

Quite a bit of Schill bidding. Also, it's missing a page. I think i'd avoid this one.

Yeah, it does look like some brazen shill bidding. And what's with the seller not saying which page is missing? Makes a big difference whether or not it's from the Spidey story.

Any prediction as to the final sales price of this coverless copy?

LINK

Already up to $2,364 with over 7 days left.

Quite a bit of Schill bidding. Also, it's missing a page. I think i'd avoid this one.

Yeah, it does look like some brazen shill bidding. And what's with the seller not saying which page is missing? Makes a big difference whether or not it's from the Spidey story.

Agreed. It makes a HUGE difference if it's a Spidery page. How can you not mention that? I just don't see how it can go for more than about 2,500 when 3,000 is the price of a cover less copy these days with no missing pages.

Looks like this copy sold for $10,158 about a year ago.

Yeah, it's got some drawbacks (not to mention whatever we might not be seeing on the back cover). But that front cover is so good that I will be surprised if it doesn't set a GPA high, which is (I think) currently $10,800 in this grade. Looks like the consignor will need it to in order to at least break even.

The tape and address label is a big turn off for me. Happy with the 2.5 I have, no writing, tape or marvel chipping.

I looked and couldn't see the tape on the cover - can you please let me know where it is?

You can see the interior cover tape on the right edge near the top of the grey building.

The tape and address label is a big turn off for me. Happy with the 2.5 I have, no writing, tape or marvel chipping.

I looked and couldn't see the tape on the cover - can you please let me know where it is?

You can see the interior cover tape on the right edge near the top of the grey building.

(thumbs u

3 big pieces on back cover ,over what appears to be about 3 diff 2-3" tears