• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

THE AMAZING FANTASY #15 CLUB
39 39

14,481 posts in this topic

Just now, Gotham Kid said:

You have posted one copy that is graded. And the other two ?

8.0, 9.0, 9.4 Respectively all graded . Parting with the 8.0 as that seems to be a really sweet spot in the market and my copy has never been pressed, I don't think it would get a bump and personally I do not believe in cleaning and pressing ANY books but it adds to the value. 

1 minute ago, amazingspiderfan said:

8.0, 9.0, 9.4 Respectively all graded . Parting with the 8.0 as that seems to be a really sweet spot in the market and my copy has never been pressed, I don't think it would get a bump and personally I do not believe in cleaning and pressing ANY books but it adds to the value. 

8.0s seem to be dime a dozen nowadays.

Just now, peewee22 said:
2 minutes ago, amazingspiderfan said:

8.0s seem to be dime a dozen nowadays.

:signfunny:

You are the king of the AF15. Not too shabby. ;)

13 hours ago, showcase22gr1959 said:
13 hours ago, amazingspiderfan said:

He out-throned even the mighty Ghost Town.

Edited by Gotham Kid

Just now, amazingspiderfan said:

I get your post, but I wouldn't "quite" state it that way. It's a tough book to find above 7.0 and honestly I would only call one copy Josh sold an 8.0

:jokealert:

I would only call one copy Josh sold an 8.0

The CVA one. But yours is old label and not cleaned/pressed. So it trumps that copy.

Edited by Gotham Kid

1 minute ago, amazingspiderfan said:
4 minutes ago, showcase22gr1959 said:

Well I have less than 20k into all 3 books, rich in comics not in cash :p 

Ummm no. :roflmao:

10 minutes ago, amazingspiderfan said:

Without a doubt, life changing money is as stake here. Very cool stash!!