• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Who leaves feedback first?

187 posts in this topic

Well this is disappointing. I haven't been leaving FB for sellers unless they leave FB first-and it seems to be a growing trend cause last 4 purchases-no FB.

I made an exception on a high dollar Spiderman book I bought-left glowing FB and even emailed seller telling him how happy I was.

He didn't give me any FB.

Awwwww. How do you find the strength to go on?

The same way I get the strength to go one when some Barista is rude-just realize there are spoon-holes out there.

Well this is disappointing. I haven't been leaving FB for sellers unless they leave FB first-and it seems to be a growing trend cause last 4 purchases-no FB.

I made an exception on a high dollar Spiderman book I bought-left glowing FB and even emailed seller telling him how happy I was.

He didn't give me any FB.

The end user leaves feedback first or they get none :sumo:

Feedback from a seller tells one little, other than the buyer wasn't a jerk, and if the seller leaves it first then all it tells one is the buyer paid ( for now). The valuable feedback is that from the buyer, and if they withhold it until getting relatively meaningless feedback from the seller, then maybe they are just being a jerk ;)

Not returning positive feedback is a jerk move regardless.

Yeah it's no biggie i'm not devastated or anything like some might think it just kinda blew me away someone could be so callous to a customer.

I always wait until the buyer leaves me feedback. If they don't, then I don't. But I ALWAYS leave sellers feedback when I receive my items.

I generally don't leave feedback on books I have to return, or on books I decided to keep for the price but have flaws neither evident in scans nor described by the seller that would effect the advertised grade. Otherwise I always leave positive fb as a buyer, even if the seller overgraded but the more accurate grade was evident in the listing, either in the pictures or description. Clear images and a thorough description are more valuable to me than what grade a seller assigns. When I feel the seller is dead on or has undergraded a book I make the effort to praise their grading skills - as when I look at a sellers fb, I find that sort of information more important than the amount of fb they might have.