• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Watched Thor:Dark World Last Night.

107 posts in this topic

I say skip the solo flix and just do Avenger movies.

I watched The Avengers movie without seeing anything but IM1 and the Cap movie, and I felt like I was missing a lot.

-slym

I felt the same way.

The asgardians need to put on their thinking caps more. For beings that live thousands of years, they don't think very strategically. Frega says 'I'll never tell' then gets shanked. She could have thought 'Thor and Odin are on the way-all I have to do is stall this dude' and say 'I'll take you to her. moments later thor, odin etc burst in.

why did odin send an infinity stone to the Collector? One look at dude and he's shady as hell...

after sif and volstagg leave he says 'one down five to go'.

now if I was leaving an infinity stone with someone i would have bugged the place just to see what he said when i left.....these heroes never think of stuff like that.

Why didn't thor restrain in some manner the 'dead' loki? He's been tricked by dude countless times and faking a death should be simple for that guy....

Why didn't Heimdall immediately raise the shield when he sensed an attack? then go chase after the ship. Prioritize, dude...

they just dont think.....

why did odin send an infinity stone to the Collector? One look at dude and he's shady as hell...

Was it not the Loki/Odin that ordered that? Would make perfect sense too as he has already aligned with Thanos...

For those who haven't watched it yet can watch it for free here:

http://viooz.co/movies/22970-thor-the-dark-world-2013.html

480 rez though.

If you want HD you have to sign up an account.

Sometimes they offer free HD movies (720).

That's where I saw The Avengers (720) for free.

:D

Oh by the way I just watched it for the first time because of this thread.

I'd rate it 3/3.5 stars out of 5.

i loved it i just pick apart everything

except cap america and avengers-those were perfect

iron man 2,3 sucked due to if everyone has an iron man suit then he's no big deal...

For those who haven't watched it yet can watch it for free here:

http://viooz.co/movies/22970-thor-the-dark-world-2013.html

480 rez though.

If you want HD you have to sign up an account.

Sometimes they offer free HD movies (720).

That's where I saw The Avengers (720) for free.

:D

yep

DONT DOWNLOAD ANYTHING THOUGH THATS A TRICK

YOULL GET BING

Thor 2 was great. However number 1 I thought was ok. A huge step up from number 1. I didn't care to much for iron man 2 and three was okay I was hoping not to be let down I hope cap is even better.

I'm AMAZED some of you are seeing it so late. I know some of you guys are very anti superhero movies but I can't imagine waiting until a Marvel flick hit blue ray. I actually thought it was much better than the first and IM 3. They really have the hammer down now... Which is more than I can say for the first one which was awkward at best. I would love to see some old school Viking archs.

I just wish the villains weren't all exactly the same. Malakee was the exact same bad guy we've seen in so many movies. mix it up-give him a complex personality. the best bad guys are ones the audience can sorta root for like hannibal lecter not a cardboard cutout of evil....he was basically the same guy as in the first new star trek movie the romulan dude. acted the same, same motive-everything.