• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

ASM #50: THE KINGPIN MAFIA SYNDICATE

121 posts in this topic

Got a slab somewhere but not scanned, have to make do with my raw book

AmazingSpiderman50.jpg

Welcome to the Syndicate bro! (thumbs u Lets see the slabbed one someday! :popcorn:

Thanks man, yeah its in here somewhere waiting to be sorted, probs another 50 slabs added since this photo :ohnoez:

P1300013.jpg

Sure start a club the day after I sell mine :hi: Nice book Jaja

lol You gave me the motivation & endorsement Chris! (thumbs u You can always join at a later date! :popcorn:

I'll be back :cool:

Bring it on Terminator! lol (thumbs u

Got a slab somewhere but not scanned, have to make do with my raw book

AmazingSpiderman50.jpg

Welcome to the Syndicate bro! (thumbs u Lets see the slabbed one someday! :popcorn:

Thanks man, yeah its in here somewhere waiting to be sorted, probs another 50 slabs added since this photo :ohnoez:

P1300013.jpg

:o Your the Slab King! Awesome display bud! (thumbs u You must have some great books there?

Ok, I am in...I bought this book raw several years off of eBay (I rolled the dice) and was able to get the sigs through Paradise Comics in Toronto. I am pleased with the final result! My copy:

ASM50_zps61fc6d5a.jpg

Great SS bro! Welcome to the Syndicate! (thumbs u