• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

ASM #50: THE KINGPIN MAFIA SYNDICATE

121 posts in this topic

Here is my copy of ASM #50. I bought it at a comic show in St. Cloud, MN in the 90s. I had always wanted a copy. I think I paid $125.00 for it, which I thought at the times was a lot of money. I had it slabbed in the last year.

amazing_spider-man_50_9.2.jpg

Mike

Nice book Mike, welcome to the Syndicate! :applause: (thumbs u

Kinda reminds me of my IH #181 that I bought as a raw VF/NM for ~$250 in 1998. Now its a slabbed CGC 9.2 OW/W pages copy! :banana:

Here is my copy of ASM #50. I bought it at a comic show in St. Cloud, MN in the 90s. I had always wanted a copy. I think I paid $125.00 for it, which I thought at the times was a lot of money. I had it slabbed in the last year.

Mike

Beautiful book (thumbs u

Welcome!

Here is my copy of ASM #50. I bought it at a comic show in St. Cloud, MN in the 90s. I had always wanted a copy. I think I paid $125.00 for it, which I thought at the time was a lot of money. I had it slabbed in the last year.

Mike

NICE!!! (thumbs u

Here is my copy of ASM #50. I bought it at a comic show in St. Cloud, MN in the 90s. I had always wanted a copy. I think I paid $125.00 for it, which I thought at the time was a lot of money. I had it slabbed in the last year.

Beautiful copy welcome!

Mike

Recently picked up this copy for a nice price. Had to downgrade from my 6.0 to make room for ASM #3 and Annual #1. Happy to still have a copy of this one.

PHTeIhw.jpg

Shows well for the grade - congrats on a nice copy!