• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

ASM #50: THE KINGPIN MAFIA SYNDICATE

121 posts in this topic

Thank you :acclaim:

No problem my friend! (thumbs u

:news: Unfortunately, I will have to resign my position as the "Don" of this thread until further notice (looking for ASM #50 in higher grade). :facepalm: Please all Goons take care of the "Syndicate" in my absence. (thumbs u

Until next time. :popcorn:

:cloud9:

SPIDERMAN50CGC90-1.jpg

Welcome to the Family! Nice copy my man! :applause:

Old label/Old school... :headbang:

Like the good ol' days! :headbang:

IMO that book looks a lot nicer than its 9.0 grade. Re-sub candidate?

It definitely is a re-sub candidate with the Old Label and all! I just sent mine to Joey to press/dry clean because of some flaws on the FC. I believe it can improve to a 9.2/9.4! hm I noticed 2 flaws specifically at the top FC edging & the lower left near the bottom staple. :cool:

hm Maybe I'll bring this to show around at the California Comicon this weekend... :headbang:

:cloud9:

SPIDERMAN50CGC90-1.jpg

Welcome to the Family! Nice copy my man! :applause:

Old label/Old school... :headbang:

Like the good ol' days! :headbang:

IMO that book looks a lot nicer than its 9.0 grade. Re-sub candidate?

It definitely is a re-sub candidate with the Old Label and all! I just sent mine to Joey to press/dry clean because of some flaws on the FC. I believe it can improve to a 9.2/9.4! hm I noticed 2 flaws specifically at the top FC edging & the lower left near the bottom staple. :cool:

hm Maybe I'll bring this to show around at the California Comicon this weekend... :headbang:

You do that! (thumbs u Definitely a fantastic throwback copy! :headbang: