• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

FLASH #139 CLUB: PROFESSOR ZZZZOOOMM!!!

189 posts in this topic

Nice, sharp copy Ken! :applause: I know you're gonna have that baby reslabbed of course? (thumbs u

If he just went to the trouble of cracking it out, why would you think he's going to go through the time, expense (and risk) of having it reslabbed?

Nice, sharp copy Ken! :applause: I know you're gonna have that baby reslabbed of course? (thumbs u

If he just went to the trouble of cracking it out, why would you think he's going to go through the time, expense (and risk) of having it reslabbed?

Who knows if he deslabbed it himself he didn't specify? He could have bought it from someone else that told him that it was once graded a 9.4 by CGC. hm Or he may be ready to have it pressed/dry cleaned to potentially grade higher. (shrug)

Who knows if he deslabbed it himself he didn't specify? He could have bought it from someone else that told him that it was once graded a 9.4 by CGC. hm Or he may be ready to have it pressed/dry cleaned to potentially grade higher. (shrug)

Nah.

Read a couple posts before yours.

Nah.

Read a couple posts before yours.

Okay cool! Thanks for clearing things up, I hadn't went that far back!

Either way it's a dynamite copy! (thumbs u

980830615_zps41fb6c2d.jpg

651271967_zps8121283c.jpg

That's a sweet copy, but may be priced a bit too high! lol

Flash #139 will definitely continue to take off once PZ shows up on the show consistently! (thumbs u I'm glad I bought my copy when I did. :cloud9:

I like the new look for the show also! :headbang: PZ is gonna be a beast! (thumbs u

Just got my raw copy slabbed, it's coming back a 6.5. Not bad for a $20 eBay purchase 3-4 years ago! No scan yet, but will post it once I get to scan it.

Congrats on paying that great price back then. :applause:

Can't wait to see it. (thumbs u

Yeah, the show is turning out to be better than "ARROW", at least this season anyway! (thumbs u

Good-luck finding a high grade copy like that, it won't be cheap buddy. hm Maybe if you sell some of the low grade copies, you will have a little nest-egg ready to buy when a high grade Flash #139 copy comes up. ;)

I lucked out with a 9.0 raw from the bay. It was a few years ago that I bought it, and it was one of the few times the seller raw grade was right on the nose. Being a lifelong Flash fan, my copy is right up there with SC4. :cloud9:

I lucked out with a 9.0 raw from the bay. It was a few years ago that I bought it, and it was one of the few times the seller raw grade was right on the nose. Being a lifelong Flash fan, my copy is right up there with SC4. :cloud9:

Yeah, congrats on that. Nowadays it's a gamble because of the risk of having some resto's done that wasn't mentioned by seller. And even then, the seller may not know about the resto themselves. (shrug)

This book will continue to increase in value for sure. (thumbs u What is the current FMV for high grade copies of Flash #139 anyway? I'm sure it has been on the rise the past year or so. hm

I want me a SC4 9.0 eventually, but I have my sights on a particular copy. ;)

Is it this one?

http://www.comicconnect.com/bookDetail.php?id=608522

I'll have to admit, for a 4.5 with OW pages, it presents better than my 6.0

This one may go to $14k.

No way buddy, too low a grade for me. (tsk) I want a 9.0 copy on the least. :headbang:

That is a nice copy though on CC, it will definitely sell for over $10K. (thumbs u