• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

FLASH #139 CLUB: PROFESSOR ZZZZOOOMM!!!

189 posts in this topic

Definitely topped out - so everyone sell me your mid and high grade copies so I can upgrade my cgc 3.5 :)

Blasphemy! :sumo::P

Hahaha

In all seriousness I think it is still a little undervalued. But who cares if it is or isn't - it is an awesome book with the best Flash villain and one of my favourite DC villains.

lol Now your speaking my language my friend! (thumbs u It definitely is undervalued & underrated. Professor Zoom or Reverse Flash is quickly definitely a villain to be reckoned with and Flash #139 can only go up from here! :headbang:

I think Tom Cavanagh's performance of Zoom is rivaling Hiddleston's Loki. They have done justice to the character and then some.

Love me some Flash #139. ( Have half of these still)

643D6AB7-9B22-4645-8F37-0A9B8A3F2BEA_zpsbtqoqrxj.jpg

Cavanagh has definitely stolen the show! (thumbs u The Flash TV series has really picked up the last couple of episodes.

Nice stash you have there. Thanks for sharing buddy! :grin:

Current Census, still no 9.8 . I thought this would be a good reference for the future.

Near Mint/Mint 9.8 0

Near Mint + 9.6 2

Near Mint 9.4 6

Near Mint - 9.2 3

Very Fine/Near Mint 9.0 9

Very Fine + 8.5 13

Very Fine 8.0 13

Very Fine - 7.5 14

Fine/Very Fine 7.0 17

Fine + 6.5 13

Fine 6.0 10

Fine - 5.5 10

Very Good/Fine 5.0 10

Very Good + 4.5 7

Very Good 4.0 9

Very Good - 3.5 6

Good/Very Good 3.0 3

Good + 2.5 1

Good 2.0 1

Poor 0.5 1

Total 148

Current Census, still no 9.8 . I thought this would be a good reference for the future.

Near Mint/Mint 9.8 0

Near Mint + 9.6 2

Near Mint 9.4 6

Near Mint - 9.2 3

Very Fine/Near Mint 9.0 9

Very Fine + 8.5 13

Very Fine 8.0 13

Very Fine - 7.5 14

Fine/Very Fine 7.0 17

Fine + 6.5 13

Fine 6.0 10

Fine - 5.5 10

Very Good/Fine 5.0 10

Very Good + 4.5 7

Very Good 4.0 9

Very Good - 3.5 6

Good/Very Good 3.0 3

Good + 2.5 1

Good 2.0 1

Poor 0.5 1

Total 148

Thanks for posting for all to see Bob. (thumbs u Your the Man! (worship)

Still relatively rare in the higher grades. :grin:

I think Tom Cavanagh's performance of Zoom is rivaling Hiddleston's Loki. They have done justice to the character and then some.

Love me some Flash #139. ( Have half of these still)

643D6AB7-9B22-4645-8F37-0A9B8A3F2BEA_zpsbtqoqrxj.jpg

I think you got some hoarding going on there!

Love me some Flash #139.

That scene with Cavanagh portraying Wells/Thawne and giving Cisco his last rites was one of the most evil and chilling moments in comic book movie/TV history.

Seems like just about the hottest book on the market right now. Glad I picked mine up when I did. And I'm working on a lower graded copy but unfortunately it'll be months before CGC actually grades it at their current pace.

Flash13985_zpsaab6bb9e.jpg