• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

FLASH #139 CLUB: PROFESSOR ZZZZOOOMM!!!

189 posts in this topic

Zoom was always the best Flash villain. About time he got his due - I bought a 9.0 copy of #139 about three years ago. No plans to sell it despite the spike.

Have you posted it here in the thread? I'm sure it's a beaut! (thumbs u

Zoom was always the best Flash villain. About time he got his due - I bought a 9.0 copy of #139 about three years ago. No plans to sell it despite the spike.

It's on page one of the thread, 2nd post.

Goes to look! Thanks! (thumbs u

I saw your copy way back when buddy, I was talking about goldust40's 9.0 copy. (shrug)hm

Question for any Professor Zoom experts:

Why is Zoom's eyes red in the comics & on the TV show. The TV show hasn't explained that yet, if they ever will. I don't recall reading that in any Flash comic series either. hm

I saw your copy way back when buddy, I was talking about goldust40's 9.0 copy. (shrug)hm

Yep. And here it is...

Flash%20139%20VFNM.jpg

Yep. And here it is...

Flash%20139%20VFNM.jpg

Very nice raw copy! Welcome to the Zoom Patrol! lol:applause:

Stop it, people. You're making me want a copy! :preach:

lol Join the club! :baiting: The more, the merrier! :headbang:

Zoom is definitely moving up the chain as one of DC's top villains. (thumbs u

I threw up a WTB thread, but can't help wondering, have Zoom books topped out, or is there more room to grow?

Stop it, people. You're making me want a copy! :preach:

lol Join the club! :baiting: The more, the merrier! :headbang:

Zoom is definitely moving up the chain as one of DC's top villains. (thumbs u

I threw up a WTB thread, but can't help wondering, have Zoom books topped out, or is there more room to grow?

I definitely believe so, especially as PZ gets more exposure/notoriety on the Flash TV show. Also, he may feature prominently in the Flash movie slated a few years from now. 2c I don't think they have topped out, especially 139. It may be that there are too few high grade copies circulating to get a real gauge on the current market. hm

Definitely topped out - so everyone sell me your mid and high grade copies so I can upgrade my cgc 3.5 :)

Blasphemy! :sumo::P

Hahaha

In all seriousness I think it is still a little undervalued. But who cares if it is or isn't - it is an awesome book with the best Flash villain and one of my favourite DC villains.