• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

FLASH #139 CLUB: PROFESSOR ZZZZOOOMM!!!

189 posts in this topic

Trickster over Captain Boomerang or Weather Wizard, huh? hm Interesting! My intel on Trickster is quite limited, I'll have to look him up. (thumbs u Off hand, he kinda reminds me of a bootleg Riddler or Toy-man! lol

Trickster racked up appearances far more quickly than did either Captain Boomerang or the Weather Wizard. Up until mid 1965, the Trickster was a cover feature on Flash 113, 121, 129, 142 and 152. Captain Boomerang had only three and the Weather Wizard had only one and a half cover appearances over that same time period.

Here by the way is my Flash villains' poll:

http://boards.collectors-society.com/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Board=16&Number=4461883&Searchpage=1&Main=209590&Words=Boomerang+Hepcat&topic=0&Search=true#Post4461883

:)

Okay thanks for the intel! (thumbs u

Is there an algorithm with this link or is it tallied manually? Either way I will cast my vote. :grin:

It is fair to say that Zoom is the Flash's Archenemy right? I have always thought so.

I would say Gorilla Grodd, Captain Cold and then PZ, but they are all ruthless adversaries for the Flash! (thumbs u

Mirror Master is a very bad man as well. Why I'd even say he's dastardly!

:preach:

Yeah, I would put him in the top 5! (thumbs u The last spot would be a toss up for me between Captain Boomerang or Weather Wizard! hm

Who do you think we will see on the new Flash TV series besides PZ & Killer Frost? Some of them may be too difficult & expensive to translate to TV also!?

Vandal Savage. :gossip:

It is fair to say that Zoom is the Flash's Archenemy right? I have always thought so.

I would say Gorilla Grodd, Captain Cold and then PZ, but they are all ruthless adversaries for the Flash! (thumbs u

Mirror Master is a very bad man as well. Why I'd even say he's dastardly!

:preach:

Yeah, I would put him in the top 5! (thumbs u The last spot would be a toss up for me between Captain Boomerang or Weather Wizard! hm

Who do you think we will see on the new Flash TV series besides PZ & Killer Frost? Some of them may be too difficult & expensive to translate to TV also!?

Vandal Savage. :gossip:

hm He would be easy to translate to TV, but wasn't he mostly a GL villain back in the GA?

Plus, he seems like he would be on par with an enemy such as Darkseid and may be too big for Flash alone. (shrug)

The Reverse Flash causing havoc to kick off the TV show in the trailer was awesome.

Yeah! (thumbs u It seems as though he will be a major player for this new series! I'm glad to have started this new thread! :headbang:

Professor Zoom may wreak havoc for the Arrow as well with some cross over episodes! hm

The trailer looks great! I hope this show is successful! :wishluck:

Hey guys, what do you figure the value of a 5.5-6 raw #139 is now? Not a lot of books sold since the trailer to get a feel for it.

Thanks!

It's kinda hard to tell right now because it is still early and we probably need to see more trailers also! (thumbs u

With that being said, I would figure ~$300 for a raw copy if that! hm That's just me guessing though. (shrug)

Hard to tell. Dc silver keys are on the rise across the board and an 8.5 just sold for $1100. $300 sounds about right.

You are so right about the keys on the rise! (thumbs u I just hate we have to wait another 1.5 years to see a DC/WB live action movie! :facepalm:

Flash #139 has been overlooked for a longtime now, but with the new show this fall it appears PZ will be his main nemesis! :headbang: I'm so happy to own mine! :cloud9:

Hard to tell. Dc silver keys are on the rise across the board and an 8.5 just sold for $1100. $300 sounds about right.

Wow - guess Zoom really is big time now.

Not sure if that constitutes big time. But it is about parity with other similar characters. I do own a nice copy so my opinion may be biased.

Wow - guess Zoom really is big time now.

Not sure if that constitutes big time. But it is about parity with other similar characters. I do own a nice copy so my opinion may be biased.

I agree totally! I think if the Flash tv show is a success and PZ is portrayed correctly he may catapult into the hierarchy of more notable DC villains! (thumbs u

There is gonna be a lot of potential there, especially if the show is dark like Arrow! hm

:popcorn: