• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

FLASH #139 CLUB: PROFESSOR ZZZZOOOMM!!!

189 posts in this topic

It was hinted at that Professor Zoom had something to do with Flash's mom murder on an episode of Arrow a few months. That raised a few questions for me about the upcoming TV series. hm

How will PZ be portrayed on the new Flash TV series? Will he be an alien, time traveler or meta-human?

Will the series be dark like Arrow? I sure hope so! :wishluck:

Who would make a great PZ?

Would PZ be the best nemesis for a solo Flash movie? If not, who should get that villain be?

I would love to here everyone's thoughts! (thumbs u

Also, keep those Flash 139's coming! :sumo:

In my best Axel Rose voice: "This used to be mi-i-ine."

flash139.jpg

lol:o How could you let that baby go? That's got to be the highest graded/pedigreed Flash #139 around! (worship)

It would have taken a small fortune to pry that from my hands! (tsk)

How long ago did you sell it?

Western Penn books get me all excited. A superb book!!

Flash 139 is another of the under appreciated DC keys, up there with Superboy 68 and Batman 121. We have seen the latter two rise significantly, I think it is now Flash 139's turn.

In my best Axel Rose voice: "This used to be mi-i-ine."

flash139.jpg

lol:o How could you let that baby go? That's got to be the highest graded/pedigreed Flash #139 around! (worship)

It would have taken a small fortune to pry that from my hands! (tsk)

How long ago did you sell it?

Western Penn books get me all excited. A superb book!!

Flash 139 is another of the under appreciated DC keys, up there with Superboy 68 and Batman 121. We have seen the latter two rise significantly, I think it is now Flash 139's turn.

hm What's the significance of the latter 2 books?

It is fair to say that Zoom is the Flash's Archenemy right? I have always thought so.

I would say Gorilla Grodd, Captain Cold and then PZ, but they are all ruthless adversaries for the Flash! (thumbs u

Mirror Master is a very bad man as well. Why I'd even say he's dastardly!

:preach:

It is fair to say that Zoom is the Flash's Archenemy right? I have always thought so.

I would say Gorilla Grodd, Captain Cold and then PZ, but they are all ruthless adversaries for the Flash! (thumbs u

Yeah, I would put him in the top 5! (thumbs u The last spot would be a toss up for me between Captain Boomerang or Weather Wizard! hm

Who do you think we will see on the new Flash TV series besides PZ & Killer Frost? Some of them may be too difficult & expensive to translate to TV also!?

Yeah, I would put him in the top 5! (thumbs u The last spot would be a toss up for me between Captain Boomerang or Weather Wizard! hm

My top five Flash villains would actually be:

1. Super Gorilla Grodd

2. Professor Zoom

3. Captain Cold or Mirror Master

5. Trickster

Who do you think we will see on the new Flash TV series besides PZ & Killer Frost? Some of them may be too difficult & expensive to translate to TV also!?

Well Trickster would be fairly easy, and so would the Pied Piper. But my expertise/knowledge when it comes to TV shows is less than just about any other forum member's.

Very nice raw copies! Are you gonna get them slabbed?

I have no plans whatsoever to get them slabbed. They'll stay raw for the foreseeable future.

:)

My top five Flash villains would actually be:

1. Super Gorilla Grodd

2. Professor Zoom

3. Captain Cold or Mirror Master

5. Trickster

Well Trickster would be fairly easy, and so would the Pied Piper. But my expertise/knowledge when it comes to TV shows is less than just about any other forum member's.

Very nice raw copies! Are you gonna get them slabbed?

I have no plans whatsoever to get them slabbed. They'll stay raw for the foreseeable future.

Trickster over Captain Boomerang or Weather Wizard, huh? hm Interesting! My intel on Trickster is quite limited, I'll have to look him up. (thumbs u Off hand, he kinda reminds me of a bootleg Riddler or Toy-man! lol

Yeah, the TV show will have abundance of villains to work with that's for sure! Flash's Rogues Gallery is almost as large as Batman's! :headbang:

Nothing wrong with being old school! I myself like the added protection from the slabbing. :grin:

Well I guess it's time for me to show my stuff:

16-06-2011101211PM.jpg

16-06-2011101214PM.jpg

16-06-2011101217PM.jpg

The Reverse Flash. Those 3 covers and stories were love at first sight for me. I probably first came upon them in 1968, or thereabouts.

Yes they are! Carmine Infantino was the best! RIP! :headbang:

Hepcat, those copies are gorgeous. They look like they were pulled from the rack yesterday.

(thumbs u And they all have that pretty violet color as well! (worship) They would all easily grade 8.5 & up if slabbed! hm

Trickster over Captain Boomerang or Weather Wizard, huh? hm Interesting! My intel on Trickster is quite limited, I'll have to look him up. (thumbs u Off hand, he kinda reminds me of a bootleg Riddler or Toy-man! lol

Trickster racked up appearances far more quickly than did either Captain Boomerang or the Weather Wizard. Up until mid 1965, the Trickster was a cover feature on Flash 113, 121, 129, 142 and 152. Captain Boomerang had only three and the Weather Wizard had only one and a half cover appearances over that same time period.

Here by the way is my Flash villains' poll:

http://boards.collectors-society.com/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Board=16&Number=4461883&Searchpage=1&Main=209590&Words=Boomerang+Hepcat&topic=0&Search=true#Post4461883