• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Gauging interest in sketch opp with Adam Kubert

82 posts in this topic

Hey guys just be a little more patient. Im sure the pm will go out soon and Mike will post here when it does. This is going to be a killer opp.

Thanks Dan

PM sent everyone, was waiting for one important piece of info but pm is setup (thumbs u

Any pics yet? I wanna see some Kubert goodness! I saw in another thread that these got done. I tried to pickup something at MegaCon but he only did two sketch covers (via Hero Initiative donation raffle) so I missed out. Congrats to all who got in on this.

Any pics yet? I wanna see some Kubert goodness! I saw in another thread that these got done. I tried to pickup something at MegaCon but he only did two sketch covers (via Hero Initiative donation raffle) so I missed out. Congrats to all who got in on this.

Sorry didnt know you were in the interest thread

Interest thread is closed but thanks anyway, appreciate it (thumbs u

Sorry didnt know you were in the interest thread

Interest thread is closed but thanks anyway, appreciate it (thumbs u

Nothing about my post indicated that I was in the interest thread. I think I misread the post you made in the best of batman thread about sketches being done. My misunderstanding. Carry on.

No problem

Sketches were completed sometime ago from an acquaintance who is friends with Mr. Kubert

I asked him if he could get sketches done for the boardies, he said yes. He emailed me pics of sketches already completed by Mr.Kubert and graded by CGC

I created a group pm based on interest and gave out info as it was communicated to me. I can only go by info given to me and post it to all interested