• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Have A Cigar

1,373 posts in this topic

Just received this eBay win from Eides. They marked it down half a grade because of the writing on the top of the cover. Guess they've never heard of the Okajima pedigree. I got it for $270. Not a bad deal considering Metro has a raw 6.5 on their site for $750!

fightingyank8.jpg

I've gone completely KKKKRRRAAAZZZZYYY!!

cloud9.gif

mcfarlane.jpg

Am I a rook too? Or am I a bishop, or even a castle!?!? Or am I merely a small, round, plastic red checker, yet to be flipped over, turned three dimensional, and promoted to pawn... 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

Just received this eBay win from Eides. They marked it down half a grade because of the writing on the top of the cover. Guess they've never heard of the Okajima pedigree. I got it for $270. Not a bad deal considering Metro has a raw 6.5 on their site for $750!

fightingyank8.jpg

You are one lucky bastiche!!!

fightingyank8.jpg

Marked in down because of the writing on the cover which signifies it as the Okajima pedigree ???!!! man, you did get lucky on that one,, I wonder if I could get a deal on a Church book like that, cuz you know, it's got that written code at the top of them.. yeahok.gif

congrats Jeff !!! 893applaud-thumb.gif

So shall we declare this thread as replaced by individual comic age forum threads and unpin it from the top?
I'd like to see all of them unpinned in this particular forum. confused-smiley-013.gif The other forums are fine. thumbsup2.gif