• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

C2E2 Report - ADD YOUR STORIES

56 posts in this topic

It was much easier getting around this year, the additional space was needed. My first stop after walking in was the CGC booth where I found seanfingh & jonjesper. That worked out well since I had a couple of books to pass off to Sean that I missed getting to him in Indy on a trade we worked out. Got a chance to talk to JJ a little bit more when I stepped out for a smoke.

I picked up a few prints and got a couple of signatures from Neal Adams. I also gave him the last copy of FCC that I had left from the batch we had printed for the Indianapolis Comic Con since his work is featured in a couple of the articles. Got a couple of signatures from Amanda Conner & Dan Jurgens too. He was a bit surprised to see a copy of Justice League #69 (Death of Superman x-over) from Thailand.

Spent a little time browsing the dealer area. I stopped by and talked to Ted (Superworld) for a few minutes, had to swing by and say hi to Dale Roberts & Greg Reece too.

I didn't really buy anything since I'm strictly into foreign editions now but I did see a few foreign goodies on dealer walls here and there which is encouraging. Not just the new foil enhanced stuff from Europe either, Motor City had a copy of Mystic #55 which features the cover of Avengers #4. It's a pretty nice copy and I would have picked it up if I didn't already have one.

Tim Bildhauser

lscomics

FCC Associate Editor

Sorry I was such a spaz, bud. I had to get some stuff done and get on the road. :foryou:

It was much easier getting around this year, the additional space was needed. My first stop after walking in was the CGC booth where I found seanfingh & jonjesper. That worked out well since I had a couple of books to pass off to Sean that I missed getting to him in Indy on a trade we worked out. Got a chance to talk to JJ a little bit more when I stepped out for a smoke.

I picked up a few prints and got a couple of signatures from Neal Adams. I also gave him the last copy of FCC that I had left from the batch we had printed for the Indianapolis Comic Con since his work is featured in a couple of the articles. Got a couple of signatures from Amanda Conner & Dan Jurgens too. He was a bit surprised to see a copy of Justice League #69 (Death of Superman x-over) from Thailand.

Spent a little time browsing the dealer area. I stopped by and talked to Ted (Superworld) for a few minutes, had to swing by and say hi to Dale Roberts & Greg Reece too.

I didn't really buy anything since I'm strictly into foreign editions now but I did see a few foreign goodies on dealer walls here and there which is encouraging. Not just the new foil enhanced stuff from Europe either, Motor City had a copy of Mystic #55 which features the cover of Avengers #4. It's a pretty nice copy and I would have picked it up if I didn't already have one.

Tim Bildhauser

lscomics

FCC Associate Editor

Sorry I was such a spaz, bud. I had to get some stuff done and get on the road. :foryou:

Not a problem, I know you had some SS loose ends to tie up. I'll never fault anyone for handling their responsibilities. (thumbs u

Was finally able to pay this off, thank Chris (Comix4fun)

URL=http://s55.photobucket.com/user/Comix4fun/media/batman446_zpsc2b831d8.jpg.html]batman446_zpsc2b831d8.jpg[/url

Congrats Andre! That's a great pick up.

Damn kindle erased my reply.. Let me try again.

I know a lot of people will scoff at this, but meeting Stan Lee really made my day. I also really liked all the Cosplay, which even more people will scoff at, but it is the Comic and Entertainment Expo after all, not just the Comic Expo. I went to WW Chicago for the comics and this time I came for the entertainment. All in all we had a great day! Hope you all enjoyed yours!

-Tim.

xMkpofol.jpg

No scoffing, sounds like you had a great day :cloud9:

I know a lot of people will scoff at this, but meeting Stan Lee really made my day. I also really liked all the Cosplay, which even more people will scoff at, but it is the Comic and Entertainment Expo after all, not just the Comic Expo. I went to WW Chicago for the comics and this time I came for the entertainment. All in all we had a great day! Hope you all enjoyed yours!

-Tim.

xMkpofol.jpg

No scoffing, sounds like you had a great day :cloud9:

Where's Stan's trademark stache?

URL=http://s55.photobucket.com/user/Comix4fun/media/batman446_zpsc2b831d8.jpg.html]batman446_zpsc2b831d8.jpg[/url

True story...didn't know exactly what I was looking at and after Andre told me what he paid, I said I had no idea Wolfman art was so hot :doh:

Jim

-Tim.

xMkpofol.jpg

Tim,

I was part of the DWC group in line with you! Good times chatting with that group to help pass the 2 to 3 hour wait for Stan Lee autographs! :)

-Brian

Tim Bildhauser

lscomics

FCC Associate Editor

That sounds very fun Tim....!

True story...didn't know exactly what I was looking at and after Andre told me what he paid, I said I had no idea Wolfman art was so hot :doh:

Jim

you're always good for a luagh Jim, now don't go disappearing for another year. Stay in touch!!!!