• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Gotham
3 3

1,832 posts in this topic

Regarding Fish, 1st thing that popped in my head after seeing that pop out of hers was: "Gross", followed shortly by "I (EYE) didn't SEE that coming". She needs to go.

The build-up of the Red Hood mystique was interesting though and nice to see some of Alfred's background.

What got me was as soon as I heard the "office manager" speak to Fsh last night, I immediately heard, in a condescending voice, "Pink skin!"

IDK the actor's name, but I am 100% sure he is the same guy that played the Andorian on "Enterprise." He looks rather young in that pic, Bosco. I am guessing Re-Animator is an older film or show?

:)

-slym

Same guy, slym... and I thought the same thing before I saw his face.

Re-animator is good, cheesy, 80's horror at its finest. Worth a look if you're into that sort of thing.

I'm guessing the doctor will be impressed by this Fish person's chutzpah, and will fix her up with a new eye and a job.

I'm disappointed with Penguin's role being so diminished lately. Hoping he gets another chance to shine. In the meantime the stuff with Alfred and Bruce is good.

I'm disappointed with Penguin's role being so diminished lately. Hoping he gets another chance to shine. In the meantime the stuff with Alfred and Bruce is good.

Too many characters. Guess they wanted to get as much in as they could in case it's a one season show.

I'm guessing the doctor will be impressed by this Fish person's chutzpah, and will fix her up with a new eye and a job.

Your guess appears to be potentially accurate.

First Look At New Look Of Fish Mooney In Gotham

gotham-fish-new-look.png

We just cannot get rid of her.

:frustrated:

Your guess appears to be potentially accurate.

First Look At New Look Of Fish Mooney In Gotham

gotham-fish-new-look.png

We just cannot get rid of her.

:frustrated:

iconduh.gificonpullhair.gifsuicide.gif

-slym

I've been pro Fish from the start but lately it's been rough. Here's hoping the writers can bring her back. Odd vibe to the season, IMHO it just hasn't been flowing well. Things I hated in the beginning I now like and vice versa. Rookie season I know, and I think the flow will improve in future seasons, but this feels like its limping to the finish line.

Please, don't try to give the Joker an origin in this.

I like how the writers are giving us multiple people that they want us to think might be the Joker - but I am with you, I don't want any of these jokers to actually be the Joker!

-slym

I like how the writers are giving us multiple people that they want us to think might be the Joker - but I am with you, I don't want any of these jokers to actually be the Joker!

-slym

Other than the Fish appearance, 'The Red Hood' was an interesting way to convey there may be some curse involved with being the Joker.

Was there any reason why 'Dollmaker' just doesn't kill Mooney and carry on as before?

Utterly, utterly pointless.

Other than that - Gordons rise is compulsive viewing.

This show had gotten to where I dont care if I watch it or not. It doesnt hold my attention.

+1. I was really enjoying the episodes before the Christmas break but post-Christmas has been really disappointing. The Fish eye scene was stupid. And Alfred getting stabbed, that was just gratuitous and pointless.

Alfred getting stabbed was just to weaken kid-Bruce. His corporate officers didn't like him sticking his nose in "their" business. That was explained & alluded to this past episode. Alfred's buddy wasn't just stealing silver candlesticks, he stole some of Bruce's paperwork, and now with Alfred sidelined, the corporates think Bruce is weakened & an easy target.

I think everyone knows how I feel about Fsh Mooney, however.

:D

-slym (can't really call her Fsh anymore, she has both eyes again - dammit!)

I kinda like Gotham - but it's starting to cave in on itself. I think we've had three episodes in a row where the only Penguin scenes we're getting are to establish that his club sucks. I am a total non-educated casual viewer, and there is absolutely zero direction to the show right now.

Even the "police procedural" component is wavering. Checking a surveillance video and getting the one clue that leads you to all the perps? That's all the detective work it takes for the entire show? I've seen more sleuthing in an episode of Inspector Gadget.

And yes, Alfred being stabbed seems totally tacked-on due to lack of ideas.