• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Gotham
3 3

1,832 posts in this topic

Complete silliness. If you see any quality in this, you're easily pleased.

As I have said before - this is a comic book that is shown on TV. It is supposed to be over the top, possibly into the "silly" realm.

Go ahead. Call me "easily pleased". I have been called worse.

:D

-slym

Agree 100%. I love season 2 so far. They've done a great job overcoming the garbage that was S1. I guess I'm easily pleased too :P

Gotham, 12 Monkeys, Game of Thrones Nominated for Cinematography Awards

The awards will be given out on February 14, 2016. The full listing of nominees follows.

Episode of a Regular Series:

Vanja Cernjul, ASC, HFS, Marco Polo, “The Fourth Step” (Netflix)

David Greene, CSC, 12 Monkeys, “Mentally Divergent” (SyFy)

Christopher Norr, Gotham, “Strike Force” (Fox)

Crescenzo Notarile, ASC, AIC, Gotham, “Scarification” (Fox)

Fabian Wagner, BSC, Game of Thrones, “Hardhome” (HBO)

Okay kids, anybody else see Gordon putting on the cape and cowl first instead of Bruce?

Yes!

It had crossed my mind,especially as Bruce is at least 10 years away from becoming 'The Batman'.

Gordon crosses the line once too often and loses his career - permanently. Foxx unlocks the secrets in the cave computer and adds some tech, and Alfred rides shotgun.

I'd wondered about that since the end of season 1, as the main universe characters, with the exception of Selina Kyle, are simply too young to become super-villains.

Good call!

What I find compelling is how Bruce and Selina have already aged (obvious to me...) in real life and think t would be neat if the series lasts long enough to watch these two actors become young adults.... heck, Bruce's voice is even starting to change....GOD BLESS....

-jimbo(a friend of jesus) (thumbs u

Edited by jimjum12

What I find compelling is how Bruce and Selina have already aged (obvious to me...) in real life and think t would be neat if the series lasts long enough to watch these two actors become young adults.... heck, Bruce's voice is even starting to change....GOD BLESS....

-jimbo(a friend of jesus) (thumbs u

I noticed that too. The actor playing Bruce has gotten taller compared to the first season.

What Role Will Azrael Play In Gotham?

Azrael, the vengeful warrior of the Order of St. Dumas, is coming to Gotham. When EP John Stephens confirmed that to us exclusively over a month ago, it was almost unbelievable. Now that we’ve seen the Order in earnest on the series, though, it’s getting easier to figure out just how they might do the story.

There are a few distinct possibilities. Gotham has been known to be both slaves to the comics and also take their liberties. Giving Riddler a split personality origin, for example, while also having him obsessed with riddles before ever turning to crime. Or the very existence of a proto-Joker, who would inspire others including the real deal. So with Azrael, they have several options:

1) Theo Galavan is the Order’s current Azrael.

2) Jean Paul Valley’s father is Azrael, working either for the Order or for a splinter group against the ones we’ve seen.

3) Someone brand new is Azrael, same as above.

:ohnoez:

:o:o:o

New Batman V Superman: Dawn of Justice Sneak During Gotham Fall Finale

The cast of Gotham sounds off about who they like in the Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice fight in a new video shared on the official twitter of the show today. As one might expect, the vast majority of the cast goes for the man in blacks and sometimes really dark greys, most of them (especially Sean Pertwee) quite definitively, with the erstwhile Alfred saying "every day."

What is Supergirl going to do??!!

:o:o:o

New Batman V Superman: Dawn of Justice Sneak During Gotham Fall Finale

The cast of Gotham sounds off about who they like in the Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice fight in a new video shared on the official twitter of the show today. As one might expect, the vast majority of the cast goes for the man in blacks and sometimes really dark greys, most of them (especially Sean Pertwee) quite definitively, with the erstwhile Alfred saying "every day."

What is Supergirl going to do??!!

linda%2Bkara.jpg

Balloon Man

Goat Man

Fight Club in a office.

Is this the lamest show ever?

I thought the same thing but people seem to like it. I stopped watching it after 5 or 6 episodes.

It's got cache because people are interested in seeing the Batman rogue's gallery of characters develop but I think the entire show has just been awful from start to finish. :eek:

I agree. I am finally watching the 1st season, and as I am typing this I am watching this terrible Goatman episode. This show is a D Level X-Files. doh!

I didn't know Gotham city is where the X-Files D team is assigned to. Instead of Mulder/Scully we have Gordon/Bullock.

Again for the million time the only actor that should be paid anything in this series is The Penguin. He has a bright future.

The Barbara lesbian thing is such a forced disgrace by the LA movie pushers. Gordon is forgettable and the Riddler is a lame WB style dork.

Now for me the whole seeing Catwoman and Bruce Wayne children is super boring and for me kills the mythos of them as adults. I don't need to see them whining and crying and playing together. Alfred is okay I guess.

I have heard season 2 is much better, but this show is very campy and ham sandwich moments constantly.

It is like I am watching what would happen if Nickelodeon bought the TV rights to DC Comics.

They should have used the Court of Owls as the main bad guys for season 1. Gotham is supposed to be dark not campy.

Should I just stop now and pick up at season 2?

Edited by SPECTRE_nWo