• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Gotham
3 3

1,832 posts in this topic

GOTHAM: Get A New Look At The Female 'Firefly' With This Image From Tonight's Episode

Here's what Not Cool actress Michelle Veintimilla had to say to TV Insider about finding out she'd been cast as a female take on the DC baddie.

“I actually had no idea I would ultimately be playing a villain. It wasn't until my first fitting with costume designer John Glaser that I discovered I'd be portraying the notorious [Firefly]! It was a huge surprise for me.I immediately starting reading up on the different incarnations and quickly realized that Gotham was doing their own take on the character… a new, badass, female version! Bridgit's story goes beyond what you would expect. I'm really excited for everyone to see her story unfold and witness her transformation. It was incredibly empowering to get to play her as an artist and woman.”

Gotham1-812x522.jpg

40156.jpg

EXCLUSIVE: Gotham EP Confirms Azrael Coming to Gotham with Order of St. Dumas

:o

A key piece of that mythology was the reveal that the Galavan family is really of the Dumas line, and that the Order of St. Dumas is involved in their scheme of revenge against Gotham in general and the Wayne family in particular. Of course, in the comic books, where the Order of St. Dumas goes, typically their chief warrior follows, and that means Azrael could come to Gotham in some form, and very soon. We asked Gotham EP John Stephens about the Order of St. Dumas and their warrior vigilante, and he was surprisingly candid.

"We will be going deeper into the Order of St. Dumas over the next run of episodes, and it will continue to play an evolving role for the rest of the season," Stephens told ComicBook.com exclusively. Of course, there was a second half, and when I asked him about the link between St. Dumas and Azrael, he blew my mind. "And yes, we wouldn’t be telling an Order of St. Dumas story without also intending to tell an Azrael story. Just keep watching.”

Is that Ras at the end asking about the 'Wayne boy'??

Or maybe that is Hugo Strange.

hm

Too easy. Aren't they both more interested in The Batman? Seeing Fire Bug is great! Also, will Miss Kringle become Killer Frost?

Nope - that's Azrael pre-cursor!

Finally saw the latest episode.

Alfred smacked young Catwoman, and called her 'treakle'.

:o

"Treacle" - and yeah, that was FREAKING HILARIOUS. Perfect, too, and so properly British. Calling her something sweet at first but turning to bitter was such a put-down. Great writing right there, IMHO.

:applause:

Mr. Galavan sure does wear alot of purple suits. :whistle:

Bernie Mac?

EXCLUSIVE: BD Wong Cast as Professor Hugo Strange on Gotham

Now that Gotham has introduced the Indian Hill facility, a hidden lab that experiments on the "monsters" of Gotham City, they need someone to run it. We've known for awhile that Professor Hugo Strange was coming to the show, and now we can exclusively tell you that actor BD Wong has been cast in the role.

Officially in the series, Hugo Strange will be hired to run Gotham's Arkham Asylum. The psychiatrist "appears altruistic," Fox tells ComicBook.com, "but he harbors a dark secret" that eventually makes him "Gotham's greatest threat." He'll start innocently enough, seemingly working to rehabilitate the villains of Gotham City, before being revealed as the man behind Indian Hill.

bd-wong-hugo-strange-157414.jpg