• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Gotham
3 3

1,832 posts in this topic

Methinks that Selina needs to 'Go All Reggie' on Silver.

..... if Bruce is supposed to become a Playboy, maybe he'll figure out some way to keep them BOTH happy...... GOD BLESS...

-jimbo(a friend of jesus) (thumbs u

.... this is probably Judy and my favorite show at the moment.

Methinks that Selina needs to 'Go All Reggie' on Silver.

..... if Bruce is supposed to become a Playboy, maybe he'll figure out some way to keep them BOTH happy...... GOD BLESS...

-jimbo(a friend of jesus) (thumbs u

.... this is probably Judy and my favorite show at the moment.

:o

Bruce a playa at this young an age?

By the way, this week's episode was pretty decent. Campy with the Penguin's mother and what came from that event. But the Riddler transition and what goes on in his mind was quite interesting.

Finally got to see last night's episode. It was interesting.

That poor actress that plays Barbara has some rough skin. I never noticed it before until this season.

You're talking about the bumpy forehead when they showed her close up in the church scene when she was talking to Jim and Domino?

Yeah I noticed that too. Still a little cutie though.

-J.

Finally got to see last night's episode. It was interesting.

That poor actress that plays Barbara has some rough skin. I never noticed it before until this season.

You're talking about the bumpy forehead when they showed her close up in the church scene when she was talking to Jim and Domino?

Yeah I noticed that too. Still a little cutie though.

-J.

OK. I thought it was just me or my TV. Even my wife asked, "OMG! What happened to her!"

Way to prepare for HD TVs.

This show has turned into an American Horror Story. Young Bruce punched in the face, slave trafficking, people being burned alive, and a stinger Hospital ending. lol
Yep. I finished Season 1 but think I'll let Gotham go. Too much quality fare out there to force feed on crud.

The last few S1 episodes I fast-forwarded through any Fish scenes because I didn't care at all what happened to her character.

And the rest was a muddy mess. One scene they're on cell phones, the next scene looks like 1930's complete with tommy guns and fedoras. I know Gotham gets good ratings, but it's for somebody else.

And the rest was a muddy mess. One scene they're on cell phones, the next scene looks like 1930's complete with tommy guns and fedoras.

Yes, that was the first thing I noticed right off the bat from the first episode onwards.

The entire show has this 1930's pre-Batman noir look and feel to it, and the cell phones just seem so out of place whenever they use them on the show.

This show has turned into an American Horror Story. Young Bruce punched in the face, slave trafficking, people being burned alive, and a stinger Hospital ending. lol
Yep. I finished Season 1 but think I'll let Gotham go. Too much quality fare out there to force feed on crud.

The last few S1 episodes I fast-forwarded through any Fish scenes because I didn't care at all what happened to her character.

And the rest was a muddy mess. One scene they're on cell phones, the next scene looks like 1930's complete with tommy guns and fedoras. I know Gotham gets good ratings, but it's for somebody else.

You know that Fish is gone, right?

This season is MUCH better, IMO. I like what they're doing with Penguin and Riddler.

And the rest was a muddy mess. One scene they're on cell phones, the next scene looks like 1930's complete with tommy guns and fedoras.

Yes, that was the first thing I noticed right off the bat from the first episode onwards.

The entire show has this 1930's pre-Batman noir look and feel to it, and the cell phones just seem so out of place whenever they use them on the show.

They're going for "timeless" but the result is distracting and disorienting. You end up with a Gotham City that couldn't/wouldn't exist anywhere at any time.

And the worst effect is continuously being yanked out of the story by attention-grabbing elements that don't work together.

But ratings are high and in tv-land that's success. It's connecting some how.

You know that Fish is gone, right?

This season is MUCH better, IMO. I like what they're doing with Penguin and Riddler.

I saw her fall into the water from high up. But her name is Fish, so...

By the time S2 ends up on Netflix, a year from now, odds are I'll probably sample it again. :)