• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Gotham
3 3

1,832 posts in this topic

so thoughts on kringle? the way she went into a riddle implys she knows him so can it be her? and they are really dragging out the captain barnes reveal. who will he end up being?

Some articles are jumping towards her becoming Harley Quinn. I think they are off on that one.

With the Captain, I am still wondering who he is becoming.

Mad hatter is good

The possibility of riddler and penguin hookup is a little weird

Only a little? Thank GOD that Ms Kringle double popped up. Was starting to wish Fish Mooney was back for a second there. :cry:

The double of mrs kringle was def a twist. Wonder what will happen there

Now...

...what did Alice's blood do to Captain Barnes (Michael Chiklis)? What is he becoming?

Grundy?

I think you hit on it!

When his eyes changed, and he growled at one point, I thought the same character.

The Mad Hatter actually turned out to be an interesting and deadly character. And the dream scene with Jim Gordon and his dad was quite touching.

Now, when do the Court of Owls go full-reveal? Feels like that is coming soon.

Now...

...what did Alice's blood do to Captain Barnes (Michael Chiklis)? What is he becoming?

Grundy?

I think you hit on it!

When his eyes changed, and he growled at one point, I thought the same character.

IDK. After last episode, I'm thinking more along the lines of

Vigilante or Wild Dog

Now...

Grundy?

I think you hit on it!

IDK. After last episode, I'm thinking more along the lines of

Vigilante or Wild Dog

the two characters you mentioned in spoilers are both on the Arrow this season, so probably not also going to happen on Gotham, certainly not concurrently. I'm still on the Grundy train

Gotham's Cameron Monaghan Teases Full Joker Costume

gothamjoker-217949.jpg

There has been an incredible amount of speculation as to whether or not Jerome was making a turn into the most infamous DC villain of all time - The Joker.

No one has officially commented on the eventual demise of Cameron Monaghan's character, but his actions and dialogue have made things pretty clear that he's becoming the Clown Prince Of Crime.

On Tuesday, the actor posted a photo on Twitter that solidifies Jerome's future. Not only that, but it shows the full debut of the Joker costume, complete with the classic make-up.

Raymond J. Barry Joins The Cast Of GOTHAM In A Mystical Role

raymond-j.-barry-08.jpg

Actor Raymond J. Barry (The 100, Ray Donovan) has joined the cast of the hit Batman prequel, Gotham, in a recurring role. The show, known for its noir elements and comic book aesthetic, will apparently be introducing an element of mysticism into its lore, as Barry has been tapped to play a temple shaman who is being described by Deadline as "a mysterious figure who enters Bruce Wayne's life with the stated intention of unlocking the potential of his own mind." While the temple shaman will claim to save Gotham City by helping Bruce become Batman the man he is meant to be, he may have more villainous intentions. Right now, further details on the role are being kept scarce.

I haven't been watching season 3, but I'm interested in the return of Jerome because I thought he was by far the best villain character in the series and that the actor playing him was doing a great job of being Joker-like. If I want to start watching from the episode he returns, which episode is it?