• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Gotham
3 3

1,832 posts in this topic

It would be pretty cool if Jerome and Jeri (Wonder Jer-Twin Powers, Activate!) were somehow combined to become the Joker. Like a fireless Firestorm for Gotham.

Who is the Joker?

Wrong question.

Who are the Joker? :insane:

What do Jerome and Jeri have in common? Three letters... J-E-R, OK?

J-O-K-E-R. :insane::insane:

:o

hm

I like where this is going.

It would be pretty cool if Jerome and Jeri (Wonder Jer-Twin Powers, Activate!) were somehow combined to become the Joker. Like a fireless Firestorm for Gotham.

Who is the Joker?

Wrong question.

Who are the Joker? :insane:

What do Jerome and Jeri have in common? Three letters... J-E-R, OK?

J-O-K-E-R. :insane::insane:

:o

hm

I like where this is going.

It would be interesting if the reason the Joker is so hard to identify is that he is literally multiple personalities... not just a mental disorder. If there's actually more than one in there.

I thought Gotham's episode last night was quite interesting. Especially that ending.

AZRAEL

Show's been hit and miss, but that'll draw me in for a while longer.

Gotham this week was a bag full of crazy when it comes to plot twists and character development. But man, did Azrael deliver!

And in this comic universe, it looked like he is the one that inspires Bruce Wayne to use the night to scare villains.

:whee:

Gotham this week was a bag full of crazy when it comes to plot twists and character development. But man, did Azrael deliver!

And in this comic universe, it looked like he is the one that inspires Bruce Wayne to use the night to scare villains.

:whee:

^^

Fish Mooney Returns! Gotham Season 2 Finale Synopsis Released

giphy.gif

Hugo Strange's plans unravel! Fox has released the official synopsis for the Season 2 finale of Gotham, and it reveals that Jada Pinkett Smith will reprise her role as Fish Mooney.

While Gordon, Bruce and Lucius remain at Indian Hill, the city of Gotham will be met with a new threat as Hugo Strange’s inmates devise a plan to escape and start their new lives in Gotham.

“Wrath of the Villains: Transference” season finale episode of Gotham will air Monday, May 23.

DorkYFw.gif

Fish Mooney Returns! Gotham Season 2 Finale Synopsis Released

giphy.gif

Hugo Strange's plans unravel! Fox has released the official synopsis for the Season 2 finale of Gotham, and it reveals that Jada Pinkett Smith will reprise her role as Fish Mooney.

While Gordon, Bruce and Lucius remain at Indian Hill, the city of Gotham will be met with a new threat as Hugo Strange’s inmates devise a plan to escape and start their new lives in Gotham.

“Wrath of the Villains: Transference” season finale episode of Gotham will air Monday, May 23.

Such a shame, she is actually unwatchable in that role.

Okay, blowing up Azrael with the rocket launcher was hilarious.

Yes, but...

So, Bruce gets behind the wheel of one of the cars in his garage and then mows down Azrael. Who, just stands there for several seconds allowing it to happen. WTF? Then, outside, Bruce gets out of the car that he just mowed Azrael down with. But, not seeing him, he gets out of the car, walks around, looks underneath it...uh, hello, sword-wielding, enhanced maniac on the loose?? So Azrael then has Bruce on his knees and is about to brain him when Gordon of course comes in at the last second, pistol a-blazing. Of course. But, in the meantime, Bruce just stays there waiting for Azrael to kill him instead of trying to run away. Of course, from the writer's perspective, he or she knows that Gordon is going to come and save the day, but, I just think it's stupid how all of these characters just wait around and let cars crash into them or let someone kill them (before they are miraculously saved). I'm a fan of the show, but some of this writing is just :facepalm:

rantrant

Yes, but...

So, Bruce gets behind the wheel of one of the cars in his garage and then mows down Azrael. Who, just stands there for several seconds allowing it to happen. WTF? Then, outside, Bruce gets out of the car that he just mowed Azrael down with. But, not seeing him, he gets out of the car, walks around, looks underneath it...uh, hello, sword-wielding, enhanced maniac on the loose?? So Azrael then has Bruce on his knees and is about to brain him when Gordon of course comes in at the last second, pistol a-blazing. Of course. But, in the meantime, Bruce just stays there waiting for Azrael to kill him instead of trying to run away. Of course, from the writer's perspective, he or she knows that Gordon is going to come and save the day, but, I just think it's stupid how all of these characters just wait around and let cars crash into them or let someone kill them (before they are miraculously saved). I'm a fan of the show, but some of this writing is just :facepalm:

rantrant

Oh yes, the show and writing in general is horrible and that scene as a whole was cringe-worthy. For some reason though I watch every week and enjoy it. The music in the scene put it over the top.

Yes, but...

rantrant

Oh yes, the show and writing in general is horrible and that scene as a whole was cringe-worthy. For some reason though I watch every week and enjoy it. The music in the scene put it over the top.

So, how many times has Barnes been gutted?

Anyone other than me think the one dude with the green eyes and mushy looking skin that they were leading out of one of the cells in arkham in the freak wing might be future clayface?

-J.

I thought Grundy. Also, I hope we see some version of a cowl and cape in the season finale. Even if it's tucked away in a corner of the cave.