• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Gotham
3 3

1,832 posts in this topic

Gotham: Possible First Look At Killer Croc In Nothing Else Matters Promo

PMrQM9o.png

With its season premiere only weeks away, Fox has released a new promo for Season 3 — scored to Scala & Kolacny Brothers' cover of Metallica's "Nothing Else Matters" — that opens with Jim Gordon fighting a large black man with a row of short spikes protruding from the middle of his head, running from the forehead to the back of his head, and Godzilla-like spikes protruding from his back.

If this is Killer Croc, keep in mind that this would be the proto version of the character, not the finished version Adewale Akinnuoye-Agbaje played in David Ayer's Suicide Squad.

In the comics, Killer Croc is a man suffering from a rare genetic condition that imparts him with reptilian features, such as armored scales and big, sharp, pointy teeth, as well as enhanced abilities like super-strength, advanced healing, exceptional durability, and heightened senses. Because of his appearance, Killer Croc struggles to hold onto his humanity; he gradually devolves, becoming more animalistic.

Gotham: Possible First Look At Killer Croc In Nothing Else Matters Promo

PMrQM9o.png

With its season premiere only weeks away, Fox has released a new promo for Season 3 — scored to Scala & Kolacny Brothers' cover of Metallica's "Nothing Else Matters" — that opens with Jim Gordon fighting a large black man with a row of short spikes protruding from the middle of his head, running from the forehead to the back of his head, and Godzilla-like spikes protruding from his back.

If this is Killer Croc, keep in mind that this would be the proto version of the character, not the finished version Adewale Akinnuoye-Agbaje played in David Ayer's Suicide Squad.

In the comics, Killer Croc is a man suffering from a rare genetic condition that imparts him with reptilian features, such as armored scales and big, sharp, pointy teeth, as well as enhanced abilities like super-strength, advanced healing, exceptional durability, and heightened senses. Because of his appearance, Killer Croc struggles to hold onto his humanity; he gradually devolves, becoming more animalistic.

Bosco, you're the man.

If I hadnt seen this post, I wouldnt be about to press a Batman 568 newsstand that I put aside over a year ago...onsite Baltimore here I come....muahahaha.

I owe you a beer, kind sir!

God, 22 episodes is too many...I can see this show piling up on my DVR, particularly if Fish Mooney is in it too much. :eek: I'm really starting to prefer the 10 to 16 episode arcs of premium cable shows like Walking Dead or Game of Thrones.

God, 22 episodes is too many...I can see this show piling up on my DVR, particularly if Fish Mooney is in it too much. :eek: I'm really starting to prefer the 10 to 16 episode arcs of premium cable shows like Walking Dead or Game of Thrones.

Then don't watch it. Pretty simple solution to being mad that a TV show has too many episodes in a season. Never heard anyone complain that a show they liked to watch gave them too many shows to watch. :screwy:

i cant remember why but my wife and I just drifted away from it half way through season 1. in the past week we binged and finished1 and are half way through 2 (ok, not great bindge) and I forgot how great it is. I'm surprised how dark and violent it is for a network show.

Then don't watch it. Pretty simple solution to being mad that a TV show has too many episodes in a season. Never heard anyone complain that a show they liked to watch gave them too many shows to watch. :screwy:

I do it all the time. Especially when a show had a logical ending point and they went on for one or two more seasons. Prison break comes to mind. But of course the simpler solution is to stop watching, but sometimes you feel like you're invested already.

I don't feel like Gotham has gotten near a logical endpoint yet. Still pretty enjoyable, though I didn't care for Barbara or the joker at all, but surprisngly ok with fish....

That must have been Talon last night trying to take out Bruce Wayne. Darn Owls!

:ohnoez:

Now if they introduce Nocturna, they can have my money even for free TV.

90092-92821-nocturna.jpg

I was wondering if they will ever bring her into the batman TV or cinematic universe. She had a decent run in the late 70s in both books.

How did the new Ivy look?

I was wondering if they will ever bring her into the batman TV or cinematic universe. She had a decent run in the late 70s in both books.

How did the new Ivy look?

Nocturna would be a really cool character. Especially since now they have a vampire-like character appearing already.

Ivy was the kid in Season 3 Episode 1.

But you see her fall into a water pipe to get away from her attackers. This is probably going to be what caused her transformation.

A ton going on in this episode, but I enjoyed all of it, except Ryan Atwood's new haircut.

Thank god in the early 90's I picked up the Killing Joke, Dark Knight, and Death in the Family as my means for launching me into not only comic books, but Batman.

Conversely Gotham as TV show would have made me run the other way. :sick:

Penguin is solid, but seeing a child Bruce Wayne is just lame and the tongue & cheek supporting cast has been an absolute disgrace.

This show is so cornball I can't fathom how any comic book fan enjoys this absolute garbage.

I'm fascinated in the goings-on in Gotham before the Batman. It's enough for me...right up there with Arrow, Flash. Shield, Legends and Supergirl. Guess I'm a sucker for comic themed shows. (shrug)

Edited by ninanina

I'm fascinated in the goings-on in Gotham before the Batman. It's enough for me...right up there with Arrow, Flash. Shield, Legends and Supergirl. Guess I'm a sucker for comic themed shows. (shrug)

I guess the problem for me is while I understand comic books are supposed to feel comic book all the shows you mentioned are just so campy.

It's the Batman forever vibe every second on all of those shows you mentioned.

Hey everyone like what they like so I am not knocking you I just really enjoy comic book themed shows that are as serious as they can be such as the Nolan Batmans etc..