• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Gotham
3 3

1,832 posts in this topic

Anyone other than me think the one dude with the green eyes and mushy looking skin that they were leading out of one of the cells in arkham in the freak wing might be future clayface?

-J.

I thought Grundy. Also, I hope we see some version of a cowl and cape in the season finale. Even if it's tucked away in a corner of the cave.

I couldn't find a clear picture of him, but it could be Grundy or Killer Croc. Skin looks scaly around the chin, but the line across his forehead is usually shown on Grundy.

grundy-or-croc-gotham-182044.jpg

I couldn't find a clear picture of him, but it could be Grundy or Killer Croc. Skin looks scaly around the chin, but the line across his forehead is usually shown on Grundy.

When I saw the episode, my immediate reaction was Killer Croc. But, we'll see.

Anyone other than me think the one dude with the green eyes and mushy looking skin that they were leading out of one of the cells in arkham in the freak wing might be future clayface?

-J.

I thought Grundy. Also, I hope we see some version of a cowl and cape in the season finale. Even if it's tucked away in a corner of the cave.

grundy-or-croc-gotham-182044.jpg

Nice screen grab!

hm Could be Grundy but the baldness threw me. I didn't think Croc because they're already doing something with him in the Suicide Squad movie.

Would love it if it was Clayface. He may be cost prohibitive FX wise on a TV show budget though.... :(

-J.

I didn't think Croc because they're already doing something with him in the Suicide Squad movie.

Since they've recast Flash in the JLA movie from the actor on the Flash television show, it looks to me as if they're considering the television series and movies to be in separate universes. But I don't get the feeling that anybody's got control of this in the Warner Brothers world to have this very well planned out like Marvel has their universes planned out. :( As far as I know, every screenwriter or director of every movie or television show is just doing their own thing as if there are no other parts of the world shown in other works to integrate with.

I didn't think Croc because they're already doing something with him in the Suicide Squad movie.

Since they've recast Flash in the JLA movie from the actor on the Flash television show, it looks to me as if they're considering the television series and movies to be in separate universes. But I don't get the feeling that anybody's got control of this in the Warner Brothers world to have this very well planned out like Marvel has their universes planned out. :( As far as I know, every screenwriter or director of every movie or television show is just doing their own thing as if there are no other parts of the world shown in other works to integrate with.

Yep, separate universes. Even in the recent Flash/Supergirl crossover, that only occurred because the Flash did his thing and ended up in the Supergirl universe - the two are normally not part of the same universe. And the movies are totally separate.

So, I'm sticking with my Killer Croc vote.

Here's a clearer pic. The reptilian eyes in particular look like Killer Croc, and that'd make the most sense anyway since he's a Batman villain.

But, the character on the show wasn't the sharpest tool in the shed. So, I'm leaning towards Grundy. Besides, isn't Croc a southern kid? And, Clayface was a pretty boy actor?

I'm surprised there haven't been any comments on the finale. While this show has its problems, I've really grown to like it. I'm not sure if that's because it's been so crazy or despite that, but I always enjoy watching it. I'm really intrigued as to how they will progress Bruce's character as he gets older. If you go back and re-watch the first season, he has aged considerably in this short time span.

There were a whole host of villains that escaped the bus; Not being a DC fanboy, I could only pick out a couple of semi-identifiable baddies. I'm waiting for the screen-caps to show up online, because I'm sure someone has done that already).

Biggest problem I had with the finale was Strange getting caught between the freeze ray and the flamethrower for a good ten seconds and the only thing that happened to him is that he got knocked unconscious, with no visible signs of damage. Come on now.

I'm surprised there haven't been any comments on the finale. While this show has its problems, I've really grown to like it. I'm not sure if that's because it's been so crazy or despite that, but I always enjoy watching it. I'm really intrigued as to how they will progress Bruce's character as he gets older. If you go back and re-watch the first season, he has aged considerably in this short time span.

There were a whole host of villains that escaped the bus; Not being a DC fanboy, I could only pick out a couple of semi-identifiable baddies. I'm waiting for the screen-caps to show up online, because I'm sure someone has done that already).

Biggest problem I had with the finale was Strange getting caught between the freeze ray and the flamethrower for a good ten seconds and the only thing that happened to him is that he got knocked unconscious, with no visible signs of damage. Come on now.

I hated season 1, but I've really enjoyed 2. My biggest complaint is

Fish Mooney coming back...I hate that character.

yes, the thing that happened in your spoiler was super stupid, but I liked the rest. I too will check later this week for someone to do some screencap ID's, I actually didn't recognize anyone.

yes, the thing that happened in your spoiler was super stupid, but I liked the rest. I too will check later this week for someone to do some screencap ID's, I actually didn't recognize anyone.

I thought I saw Killer Croc, possibly Man-bat, Mad Hatter, I heard a laugh that sounded like it was either Jerome/Joker. I also thought I saw a possible Bane as well as the Scarecrow. And the Bruce clone is probably either Thomas Wayne Jr. or Hush.

-J.

I love this show :applause:

Me too. I think it sort of gets lost in the shuffle with the DC Superheroes TV juggernaut that is The CW. Gotham has a ton of potential (providing they don't let Fish Mooney drag it down again).

I love this show :applause:

Me too. I think it sort of gets lost in the shuffle with the DC Superheroes TV juggernaut that is The CW. Gotham has a ton of potential (providing they don't let Fish Mooney drag it down again).

I don't mind Fish as much as most, but I think she's gone about as far as we need her to go. But I'm sure they need will smith for Suicide Squad 2 or whatever, so we get some nepotism.

I think they should give more of a push to Galavan's sister. If I recall correctly she was a serious azz-kicker earlier in the show.

Edited by Revat

Finally got to see Episode 22. That was fun!

:applause:

The old lady letting all the baddies out of the bus was just like a modern Pandora's Box. It was nutty to see Killer Croc and even Jerome giggling as they walked away.

:ohnoez:

EXCLUSIVE: Which Villains Can We Expect for "Gotham" Season 3?

In an interview with CBR News about what viewers can expect in "Gotham" Season 3, executive producer John Stephens revealed some key villains that are on the way to the series.

"We'll be seeing Mad Hatter in Season 3. We'll be seeing the Tweedle Brothers, too, if we're going to bring the Hatter in. In line with the Court of Owls, we'll be seeing Talon. And, we should be seeing Solomon Grundy," Stephens told CBR during a discussion of the Season 2 finale.

Perhaps the most interesting on the list is Talon, who -- as Stephens referenced -- is a fairly new creation, from Scott Snyder and Greg Capullo's 2011 "Court of Owls" storyline. Talon (a.k.a. William Cobb) is a highly-skilled assassin that was sent to assassinate Batman on behalf of the Court. He went on to star in his own series by Snyder, James T Tynion IV and Guillem March. Stephens has suggested that the Court of Owls will be playing a major role in Season 3.