• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Gotham
3 3

1,832 posts in this topic

I gotta say I'm loving how they are mirroring the current Batman comic crossover arc Night of the Monster Men with the tv show right now even though they are completely separate times and universes. It just makes it more enjoyable for me to see what young Bruce and the characters in Gotham would do if Hugo Strange created a bunch of monster men, and compare it to what current Bruce and the Bat Family would do in the comics if Hugo Strange unleashed a group of monster men on the city. The addition of Court of Owls and Talon on the show also reflect the most popular arc in Batman comics in the past decade.

It can't be coincidence, it's smart attention to detail on DC's part that a lot of people don't notice. Unlike Marvel, evidenced by the thread in general right now where people are hating the fact the movies dont relate to the current comics in any way whatsoever and are alienating their fan base.

Gotham and Flash are my two favorite comic shows currently on air.

Episode 302 was quite the wild ride! And some new appearances.

- Court of Owls w/Thorn

- Poison Ivy (full grown now)

Sid (super-fast kid) and Nancy (deadly tall girl with the cover on her mouth) were named after Sid Vicocs and his girlfriend Nancy. That was them being tossed on the fire near the end.

R.I.P.

:(

You guys enjoying this season so far? I think its been great. Really dark and I'm digging the direction nearly all of the characters are headed. Hopefully this continues as its become one of my favorite network shows.

You guys enjoying this season so far? I think its been great. Really dark and I'm digging the direction nearly all of the characters are headed. Hopefully this continues as its become one of my favorite network shows.

Always a good watch on a Monday night along with Lucifer

Have to agree. It was like a comic book story come to life. Though...

...I really felt horrible about Alice.

Have to agree. It was like a comic book story come to life. Though...

...I really felt horrible about Alice.

Yeah, Alice was so sweet. I really liked her. :(

I started watching this show after season one was almost finished, and I binged a few episodes every Saturday morning with my coffee to catch up. Once I caught up to season 2 I kept my Saturday morning tradition alive... It just feels normal watching it like this now.. Would feel weird on a Monday night haha.

So, after last night, I have to ask . . .

are they just teasing it, or are they going to make Penguin & Riddler more than friends?

Does this mean their match-up will be called Piddler?

are they just teasing it, or are they going to make Penguin & Riddler more than friends?

Finally saw the episode. You are not kidding!

But one thing that stood out is how tall David 'Bruce Wayne' Mazouz has become over the past year. When he was doing a scene with Ben McKenzie (5'8"), it looked like he towered over him in certain shots. I wasn't expecting that already.

Now...

...what did Alice's blood do to Captain Barnes (Michael Chiklis)? What is he becoming?

Finally saw the episode. You are not kidding!

But one thing that stood out is how tall David 'Bruce Wayne' Mazouz has become over the past year. When he was doing a scene with Ben McKenzie (5'8"), it looked like he towered over him in certain shots. I wasn't expecting that already.

Now...

...what did Alice's blood do to Captain Barnes (Michael Chiklis)? What is he becoming?

Maybe DC decided to do it right this time?

comic-book-bane-without-mask-i3.jpg

Hopefully not. I've had enuff of these changes to comic related media.

Well it looks like Penguin is in for a disappointment.

Edited by ThatPovGuy

That Mad Hatter is one bad dude!

mad-hatter-photo-7.jpg

But why would Jim Gordon make any choice? He would be seen as the bad guy either way, no matter who lived or died.

:ohnoez:

Harvey Bullock asking if he at least did the right thing was assuming Jim always does in the end. It sure didn't feel like it.

And Ms. Kringle?!

:o