• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

What is your Favorite Art,Drawing or story by Rob Liefeld?
1 1

890 posts in this topic

Even more interesting, Liefeld on Dennis Miller...

I didn't realize Rob was only 24 by the time he was hired by Marvel, created popular characters, and co-started Image. That's all incredibly impressive to me.

Funny. The more people hate on this guy, the more I think I like him. lol

I was just going to post that vid.

You make a great point. So Rob was even younger than 24 when he worked at Marvel creating Deadpool and Cable.

People are quick to criticize Rob but forget to realize they are hammering him at a time period in his life when he was just a kid.

A fair amount kids under 24 now a days are either living with mom/dad, still in the undergraduate 7 year plan, unemployed or probably already obese (yes America has a fat problem).

At least Rob had the balls to take his art skills to the next level and make a name for himself early on. Then being part owner with 5 other guys starting a new comic book company that is still around today. So I think he did just find in life and his art career.

2574831-8798349651-mj-la.gif

Was this Jordan reaction from when someone asked him if LeBron James actually plays against good teams in the eastern conference playoffs ever?

If this is another 'joke' I don't get this one either....

Saying how the Miami Heat play jobbers every year and walk to the NBA finals where they finally at least play a quality playoff team.

NBA= No Talent league

Edited by Spiderman-on-Tilt

I don't follow sports.

Still with the insults? Very mature.

If you don't follow sports than why obviously bait me.

I can say the same maturity statement for you then obviously.

Fair enough

I didn't realize Rob was only 24 by the time he was hired by Marvel, created popular characters, and co-started Image. That's all incredibly impressive to me.

You make a great point. So Rob was even younger than 24 when he worked at Marvel creating Deadpool and Cable.

People are quick to criticize Rob but forget to realize they are hammering him at a time period in his life when he was just a kid.

A fair amount kids under 24 now a days are either living with mom/dad, still in the undergraduate 7 year plan, unemployed or probably already obese (yes America has a fat problem).

At least Rob had the balls to take his art skills to the next level and make a name for himself early on. Then being part owner with 5 other guys starting a new comic book company that is still around today. So I think he did just find in life and his art career.

Absolutely. Liefeld achieved a lot of accomplishments for his age. I also didn't know that Rob was self taught. I'm sure people will use that against him, but I find that very admirable.

When It comes to Liefeld, I can take the good with the bad. Fortunately, I can find more good than bad.

Absolutely. Liefeld achieved a lot of accomplishments for his age. I also didn't know that Rob was self taught. I'm sure people will use that against him, but I find that very admirable.

When It comes to Liefeld, I can take the good with the bad. Fortunately, I can find more good than bad.

As do I.

So you're saying he's also a terrible teacher?

So you're saying he's also a terrible teacher?

BAZINGA!

That doesn't make his comics good. Nobody said he didn't make lots of money churning out . Edited by dupont2005

Yes, the cover is good.

I just re-read the comic itself though, and that is another story. ;)

Here is one of the highlights...the single best Punisher cover of the title after #129:

24985-2127-27783-1-amazing-spider-m.jpg

A perfect cover.

When will this madness of Liefeld end?? (shrug)

I wonder if you started this thread because you knew what the outcome was going to be. hm

:shy: hehe hmm I wonder lol?in all reality I didn't think this would happen at all and imo this argument about liefeld is giving me a headache just to read now lol!and to make one thing I liked Liefelds work at one point and even tryed to mimic his art when I was a kid in some ways i think my art was forever effected by this,the anatomy was off lol!should have went to Joe Kuberts art school lol!sheesh!also Mcfarlane was and still is awesome IMO (thumbs u Edited by mob_medina7

Wow. That's kind of sad. All the unethical stuff he's done, all the poses and things he's ripped off over the years and all the people he's screwed over and you admire him? Well, I guess if Chris Brown can still sell albums, Rob Liefeld can still sell comics.

Wow. That's kind of sad. All the unethical stuff he's done, all the poses and things he's ripped off over the years and all the people he's screwed over and you admire him? Well, I guess if Chris Brown can still sell albums, Rob Liefeld can still sell comics.

Good analogy

He is VERY well known, I gotta grant him that.....

Sounds like every comic creator I know of. lol