• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Has MP 15 "REALLY" hit all time highs?

531 posts in this topic

That's a beauty of a photo! Another proud graduate!

faraway_zps77ed2b70.jpg

And someone bought that for almost 4K? Right. Jason, I did something like this awhile ago with a seller on here. Brought attention to a sale I did not think took place. I was roasted by all that sellers friends. Good times. :cloud9: BANANA TIME! :banana:

listing from auction 1.

CGC 9.8 Marvel Premiere 15

> 1st Appearance and Origin of Iron Fist

> Netflix series coming up this year

> Highest Grade only 32 copies

Slab is in excellent condition! Shipping to North America is FREE

listing from auction 2

> Was given a "go-ahead" to sell this for 3 days. If it doesn't sell then it will be placed back in the collection.

> Very Rare in CGC 9.8

> Very few copies on the census only 32

> Netflix show coming out this year

> Shipping to North America is free

> Case is in Pristine Condition

very similar style using same selling points and same ">" for line breaks

Come on Frank. When I drop four figures on a book creating the highest ever sale for that book ever by $1200 , I make sure I can only see the front cover from like 100 yards away and can barely make it out. That's how all the cool kids do it :baiting: I've got my asbestos underwear on, let them roast me.

eBay is loving it. People are paying fees for this nonsense.

Actually, you just have the mutually cancel the transaction and not have to worry about the fees. Simply say the item was damaged. It will still show up as a sale on ebay and jack up the GPA.

If you look closely at the 1st auction (granted its a bad pic). The spine has the white stripe that tapers down like the second auction and the white sticking out on the right edge is very similar as well. I bet all 3 are the same book.

Yep - looks like the same book. Even though the photo was taken from a mile away, it also has the same PQ as the copy bigboytoys was selling (OW/W).

Hi all,

this thread was brought into my attention and I would like to chime in. I am indeed frankat18 on ebay and would like to shed light on this thread.

I tried to list it on ebay 2 weeks ago on a BIN/BO option. I listed it originally for 3 days. On the first day I received 2 offers both of which I countered.

I countered both offers for $3,250 waiting who will be the first one to accept it or re-counter. On the following day I received an email that my item has already sold. I checked who responded first and somebody hit the BIN.

I worked it out with the buyer for 4 days but have not received a single reply from him. I sent him an invoice and pm'd him every day but to no avail.

I have stopped selling on ebay for quite some time due to NPB. I tried to give it a shot again trying to get a feel for the market on what could be the highest offer I could receive since ebay has a bigger market.

But since once again I had to deal with a NPB for my book, I decided to take it here to the boards and didn't relist it on ebay. I've been having easier transactions and dealings here because this is a No BS crew and I like that with my transactions.

When I listed it here, just like all my other threads, I keep lowering the price until somebody takes it to get a feel what will be the price point of the book and it indeed sold via PM in the boards.

The seller of eBay record sale #1 (chapao12) has a feedback score of 28.

He also just happens to have nine positive feedbacks from the seller of eBay record sale #2 (frankat18).

Guy is a dirtbag. meh

Thanks for bringing this up to my attention. I suddenly had the drive to check into his feedbacks and I saw that I indeed left feedbacks on the guy.

Upon checking it was January of 2013 in which i left general feedbacks. The guy could have bought from me awhile back and I always do leave a general feedback from transaction to transaction.

So this is all just an amazing coincidence? meh

Looking at all of chapao12's feedback as a seller...we find he's sold items with the following values in the past.

$3.58

$16.05

$22.50

$7.05

$2.47

That is...until his recent sale of a Marvel Premiere #15 CGC 9.8 for $3.750.00

Right before your recent sale of a Marvel Premiere #15 CGC 9.8 for $3.995.00 a week later.

I wish I understood what was happening here any way someone could break it down for noobs?

I wish I understood what was happening here any way someone could break it down for noobs?

Just carry on. No bad advice is needed here. :foryou:

That's getting old