• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Affleck as Batman PHOTO

183 posts in this topic

Just remember, before Batman Begins, Bale's biggest movies were Newsies and American Psycho. I believe that Ben can do a great job, now the real question is will he get quality material to work with.
don't forget Empire of the Sun and the Machinist

10371292_787326387959344_96956138958529909_o.jpg

Is the coloring official? Wow, that looks exactly like Miller's TDKR..

colouring isn't official

Okay, because I would prefect they kept it all black. It keeps it grounded in the gritty reality they've created with MOS.

Bat suit actually wows. I was curious to see if they could achieve the 'wow' factor after the Nolan movies and I like the Frank Miller type of costume that they are going with.

No talk on the Batmobile though?

Not a fan of the ears, a little longer please. But looks good otherwise. Still think the movie is going to be eh.

:gossip:

It won`t be worst then this.

batman-and-robin.jpg

Ben Affleck and Snyder will at least respect Batman more than George Clooney and Joel Schumacher did.

Not a fan of the ears, a little longer please. But looks good otherwise. Still think the movie is going to be eh.

batman-and-robin.jpg

Ben Affleck and Snyder will at least respect Batman more than George Clooney and Joel Schumacher did.

George Clooney respects the character enough to continually apologize for that movie.

batman-and-robin.jpg

George Clooney respects the character enough to continually apologize for that movie.

He should have spoke up back in the 1990s then.

I can see why though he speaks up now because of the mighty money checks that keep rolling in from his Batman appearance.