• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

The Flash Full Trailer

101 posts in this topic

Yeah so far DC is leading the way on TV.

But watching this reminds me why I never liked the Flash, only so many times you can run at superspeed and knock a gun away from a villain before it gets old...(saw that twice in the trailer)

I'll like it enough for both of us

Oh I thought it was 70.2

That's just details. Don't let that throw your game off.

:baiting:

good point.

ok what kind of radar gun goes to 700 mph?????

Looked really good.

How many characters are there now in the DC/CW Universe, or Arrowverse? (shrug)

Green Arrow

Black Canary

Huntress

Deathstroke

Speedy/Red Arrow

Professor Ivo

The Flash

...?

Anyway, I hope they keep adding to it. (thumbs u

hm There has also been appearances by:

Solomon Grundy

Amanda Waller

Bronze Tiger

Clock King

Count Vertigo

Dark Archer (Merlyn)

Shrapnel

China White

That's all I can think of off the top of my head! (shrug)

that trailer looks awesome! i've never seen any dc tv shows lol (i have always been a marvel fan) so this one probably gonna be my first dc tv show that i'm gonna watch :D

Man, you are behind in the times bro! lol You need to check out seasons 1 & 2 of Arrow ASAP! (thumbs u

that trailer looks awesome! i've never seen any dc tv shows lol (i have always been a marvel fan) so this one probably gonna be my first dc tv show that i'm gonna watch :D

Man, you are behind in the times bro! lol You need to check out seasons 1 & 2 of Arrow ASAP! (thumbs u

..... Smallville was fantastic too ..... for like 11 years..... the end of that show bummed me out like the end of X-Files did..... GOD BLESS...

-jimbo(a friend of jesus) (thumbs u

Smallville petered out into a lame soap opera.

And ridiculous plot moves like an unknown farm wife becomes senator in like two weeks.

Oh I thought it was 70.2

That's just details. Don't let that throw your game off.

:baiting:

good point.

ok what kind of radar gun goes to 700 mph?????

Radar guns can track up to 890 MPH.

Holy toledo

Just watched the trailer. Not impressed a whole lot. But I would watch it of course.

Why are there always flames when Flash is running in this flick? Does a rocket ship make flames (except for the fuel being burned). Does a bullet make flames? A fast car?

i know! lol yeah i've heard good things about arrow, hopefully i'll be able to watch those 2 seasons before the flash starts :)