• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The Official Thread "The Flash" TV Show SPOILER-FILLED
4 4

2,574 posts in this topic

Yeah I liked it a lot - though every motivation from the original season is now gone. So, I'm curious what bigger storyline they'll use to continue to develop the characters personally.

Zoom....Earth 2...Jay Garrick and probably a revisit by Wells somehow.

Edited by krighton

Yeah I liked it a lot - though every motivation from the original season is now gone. So, I'm curious what bigger storyline they'll use to continue to develop the characters personally.

Betcha Zoom kills Barry's dad.

BTW: If Eobard Thawne was erased from existence after Eddie offs himself at the end of last season.......

How did he leave a "confession" about killing Barry's mom?

How did Barry's mom get killed?

Why was Barry's dad in jail at all?

How did Star Labs get up and running?

Why did ther reactor blow up hence giving Barry his powers?

Why isn't Wells actually Wells?

And for the love of all that's continuity and common sense: who is paying for all the expenses over at Star Labs? Who pays for the water, the electric....the monthly lease?

What about that guy that Wells/Thawne stabbed in the abdomen early on in the series? Is he un-stabbed?

How about that reporter that Reverse Flash tore a new ahole? Has he still got just one poop chute?

Too many plot holes that require filling.

NETFLIX! Yea! :whee:
Flash was worth the wait. I'm really enjoying this series and surprised at how much. It's sharp, fun, lighthearted and emotionally engaging.

It has a comic book spark of joy and fun that mainly shows up in the JL animated series stuff. That really surprised me. Almost my opposite reaction to Gotham. Anyway, commercial free & uninterrupted Flash flows nicely and the season-arc expands quickly. Love all the cross-overs, team ups and guest appearances. ★★★★★ :applause:

Betcha Zoom kills Barry's dad.

BTW: If Eobard Thawne was erased from existence after Eddie offs himself at the end of last season.......

How did he leave a "confession" about killing Barry's mom?

How did Barry's mom get killed?

Why was Barry's dad in jail at all?

How did Star Labs get up and running?

Why did ther reactor blow up hence giving Barry his powers?

Why isn't Wells actually Wells?

And for the love of all that's continuity and common sense: who is paying for all the expenses over at Star Labs? Who pays for the water, the electric....the monthly lease?

What about that guy that Wells/Thawne stabbed in the abdomen early on in the series? Is he un-stabbed?

How about that reporter that Reverse Flash tore a new ahole? Has he still got just one poop chute?

Too many plot holes that require filling.

Try thinking of time as a never ending line that can be changed at any point only to have that line recreated, existing separate from but alongside the original line, from that point forward... and that can happen ad infinitum. :ohnoez:

That being said, everything you said is/has happened, just not on the timeline we are seeing.

Are you sure about that?

I was just on Netflix and it came back stating that "The Flash is Unavailable to Stream" when I did a search for it. ???

its on netflix i see it everytime in the "recently add section" Edited by kagenish

Are you sure about that?

I was just on Netflix and it came back stating that "The Flash is Unavailable to Stream" when I did a search for it. ???

its on netflix i see it everytime in the "recently add section"

Well, maybe it's available only in the US at this point in time, as I am in Canada. :(

I thought it was pretty good. I missed a little bit of it because I was trying to explain the multiple Earths to my wife lol . I'll watch it again today when I get home from work

lol...and I missed part because my husband was asking questions.

Now I'm wondering if the new Wells is the real old nice Wells, or the bad Wells...and we saw that Zoom costume last year, didn't we? and now I'm worried about Professor Stein, I liked him!