• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The Official Thread "The Flash" TV Show SPOILER-FILLED
4 4

2,574 posts in this topic

so I am working my way through the episodes on my PVR.

I just finished watching the episode with Blackout..

When he is drawing blood who is is that Dr Wells looks at and the hold up his finger in silence to?

how about when each character just sauntered into the STAR Labs control room! Like its a Starbucks or a 7-11 thats open 24/7.. Don't they have to go through security? or even a series of locked doors on that massive building?

Have we ever even seen the front door? or are they all given access cards?

This always bugs me, like in movies where people knock on apartment doors. Most buildings have to announce people from the lobby, or keep their street doors locked!

Did anyone else have a huge problem with the last episode? Wells blatantly drugs Professor Stein, turns him over to be brutally tortured, and, when they all get back together, Stein doesn't even mention it? They're all buddy-buddy again? Seems like a gaping plot hole to me. WTF?

hm

Good point.

I figured he thought Wells was incapacitated as well.

If I remember the scene correctly, Wells seemed pretty gloaty. Then there's the question of who actually poisoned 'them'? How did they infiltrate the super-secret Star Labs? I just think it's a plot hole. There at least should have been an explanation.

This is sometimes an unintended consequence of making the plot move so fast. Not every explanation that needs to be provided gets provided.

Still, I do find the rapid pace of the plot exhilarating.

Some drugs have hypnotic properties, while others have amnesiac qualities and yet others have paralytic effects. You don't know what was in that mickey, so it can be assumed that it affects short term memory as powerfully as it induces unconsciousness. It's not really that large a plot hole as this is routine anesthesia practice.

Did anyone else have a huge problem with the last episode? Wells blatantly drugs Professor Stein, turns him over to be brutally tortured, and, when they all get back together, Stein doesn't even mention it? They're all buddy-buddy again? Seems like a gaping plot hole to me. WTF?

hm

Good point.

If I remember the scene correctly, Wells seemed pretty gloaty. Then there's the question of who actually poisoned 'them'? How did they infiltrate the super-secret Star Labs? I just think it's a plot hole. There at least should have been an explanation.

This is sometimes an unintended consequence of making the plot move so fast. Not every explanation that needs to be provided gets provided.

Some drugs have hypnotic properties, while others have amnesiac qualities and yet others have paralytic effects. You don't know what was in that mickey, so it can be assumed that it affects short term memory as powerfully as it induces unconsciousness. It's not really that large a plot hole as this is routine anesthesia practice.

I thought of all that. I'm just calling it what it is. They missed it. It's a blatant plot hole.

THE FLASH Season 1, Episode 15 Description; "Out Of Time" - 'The Weather Wizard' Debuts

Spartacus_Vengeance_web.jpg

-------------------

LIAM MCINTYRE GUEST STARS AS THE WEATHER WIZARD; CISCO REALIZES DR.WELLS IS HIDING SOMETHING

- Mark Mardon aka The Weather Wizard (guest star Liam McIntyre) appears in Central City intent on avenging his brother Clyde’s death, and sets his sightson Joe (Jesse L. Martin), who shot Clyde. When Mardon attacks Joe and Barry (Grant Gustin), Barry is able to super-speed them to safety but Mardon gets away.

- Barry warns Joe not to go after ameta-human alone but Joe doesn’t listen and ends up in grave danger.

- Meanwhile, Cisco (Carlos Valdes) looks into the night the team captured the Reverse Flash and realizes something doesn’t add up and begins to wonder whether Joe was right about Dr. Wells (Tom Cavanagh).

- Barry and Linda(guest star Malese Jow) end up on an awkward double date with Eddie (Rick Cosnett) and Iris (Candice Patton).

Thor Freudenthal directed the episode written by Todd Helbing & Aaron Helbing (#115).

-------------------

hm

Good point.

I thought of all that. I'm just calling it what it is. They missed it. It's a blatant plot hole.

sometimes apparent plot holes are just methods to allow for later flashbacks. it leaves the audience wondering (or driving the obsessed continuity fans crazy) but gves you a nice aha moment later on.

Golden Glider Debuts In Plot Synopsis For THE FLASH Season 1 Episode 16: "Rogue Time"

k9mKGQs.jpg

-------------------

CAPTAIN COLD AND HEAT WAVE RETURN TO CENTRAL CITY; PEYTON LIST GUEST STARS AS LISA SNART — The Flash (Grant Gustin) learns that Captain Cold (guest star Wentworth Miller) and Heat Wave (guest star Dominic Purcell) have returned to Central City. This time Snart has brought along his baby sister Lisa (guest star Peyton List) to help wreak havoc on the city. John Behring directed the episode with story by Grainne Godfree and teleplay by Brooke Eikmeier & Kai Yu Wu (#116).

-------------------

lol

Grant Gustin & Tom Cavanagh Give Us A 'Flash'Dance - See Them Waltz!

-----------------

“I know some of you are bummed the show is gone until March 17th, but I promise this next episode won’t disappoint. It’s worth the wait..” Grant wrote on Instagram over the weekend.

Hopefully, this waltz will hold us all through…

-----------------

the-flash-waltz-candice-patton-grant-gustin-scenes-olympic-village-02.jpg

the-flash-waltz-candice-patton-grant-gustin-scenes-olympic-village-21.jpg

the-flash-waltz-candice-patton-grant-gustin-scenes-olympic-village-08.jpg

But what is going on here?

the-flash-waltz-candice-patton-grant-gustin-scenes-olympic-village-11.jpg

That isn't Wells, is it?

Casting Call For ARROW/THE FLASH Spinoff Possibly Reveals Those Three New Heroes

-------------------

Firstly, there's "The Traveler", and he's described as a "Han Solo-esque rogue who gets by with his charm, this hero hails from the future, and has journeyed back in time on a secret mission. His razor-sharp wit hides the pain of a man who has lived through serious conflict. He also harbors many secrets, always leaving both his teammates and the audience unsure of his true allegiances." They theorise that this is Rip Hunter, a "Time Hunter" who only uses that as an alias to stop his enemies from travelling back in time and killing him as an infant. Could he be the one who brings back Sara Lance by picking her out of an earlier point in time? They also suggest that Booster Gold is possible, but that wouldn't make sense when it's been said that these new additions have never been seen in live-action before. Even so, "The Traveler" definitely sounds similar to Booster.

-------------------

-------------------

"Female Warrior" is said to be a "twentysomething Latina is pretty but unassuming, book smart and socially awkward by day. But by night, when she hears the cry of battle, her fury is ignited and she becomes a fierce warrior — so much so, that sometimes she can become a threat to others." This they believe might be some sort of cross between Helena Kosmatos/Fury and Yolanda Montez, the second Wildcat who adopted that title from her godfather, Ted Grant. They throw in a couple of other suggestions too, mentioning Pantha and Tarantula.

-------------------

-------------------

Finally, there's "Mystery Hero", "An African-American male in his twenties will fill the role of a regular, street smart guy who unexpectedly gains powers, and then, as part of the team, regularly quips about the insanity of the situations." Static is the character suggested here, but Black Lighting and Black Vulcan are also believed to be possibilities.

-------------------

Casting Call For ARROW/THE FLASH Spinoff Possibly Reveals Those Three New Heroes

-------------------

Firstly, there's "The Traveler", and he's described as a "Han Solo-esque rogue who gets by with his charm, this hero hails from the future, and has journeyed back in time on a secret mission. His razor-sharp wit hides the pain of a man who has lived through serious conflict. He also harbors many secrets, always leaving both his teammates and the audience unsure of his true allegiances." They theorise that this is Rip Hunter, a "Time Hunter" who only uses that as an alias to stop his enemies from travelling back in time and killing him as an infant. Could he be the one who brings back Sara Lance by picking her out of an earlier point in time? They also suggest that Booster Gold is possible, but that wouldn't make sense when it's been said that these new additions have never been seen in live-action before. Even so, "The Traveler" definitely sounds similar to Booster.

-------------------

-------------------

"Female Warrior" is said to be a "twentysomething Latina is pretty but unassuming, book smart and socially awkward by day. But by night, when she hears the cry of battle, her fury is ignited and she becomes a fierce warrior — so much so, that sometimes she can become a threat to others." This they believe might be some sort of cross between Helena Kosmatos/Fury and Yolanda Montez, the second Wildcat who adopted that title from her godfather, Ted Grant. They throw in a couple of other suggestions too, mentioning Pantha and Tarantula.

-------------------

-------------------

Finally, there's "Mystery Hero", "An African-American male in his twenties will fill the role of a regular, street smart guy who unexpectedly gains powers, and then, as part of the team, regularly quips about the insanity of the situations." Static is the character suggested here, but Black Lighting and Black Vulcan are also believed to be possibilities.

-------------------

i think the first one and the third one has to be booster gold and static.