• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The Official Thread "The Flash" TV Show SPOILER-FILLED
4 4

2,574 posts in this topic

I think the show is definitely moving a bit fast- but I like that for a couple reasons. First, its a show about the fastest man alive, so a fast paced show is kinda cool. Second, I'd rather they rush things instead of drag things out over 6 seasons, with lots of fluff and the chance that we may never see the story finished. I'd like this series to end with no loose ends.

Anyway, what can (possibly) be taken from last episode?

1) Barry did go back in time to try and stop his mom's murder (and from the commercials and such- it appears next episode he finds this out, and the episode after that features time travel)

2) There is a second RF, as the one that killed Barry's mom wasn't Wells

3) Iris starting to realize she has cootie style feelings for Barry? In a few episodes down the line they'll be kissing, as seen in those set pics posted a while back

All major advancements in story imo.

+1

Although Grodd has been mentioned already, this is a cool article from Screen Rant where this ride could head.

THE FLASH Trailer Confirms That ‘Grodd is Coming’

-------------------

The first mention of the character came as a small easter egg in the series’ pilot, with a destroyed metal cage in S.T.A.R. Labs bearing the label of ‘Grodd.’ For fans, it was confirmation that in the show’s universe, Grodd may owe his origins to the strange science practiced by Harrison Wells (Tom Cavanagh).

A trivia-filled poster would later confirm that “Grodd Lives,” but fans were in disbelief once Episode 5 rolled around, revealing a serious beef between Dr. Wells and General Eiling (Clancy Brown). Apparently, the pair ended their past partnership once Dr. Wells felt the military man had overstepped morality in his treatment of their test subject: a gorilla named Grodd.

-------------------

The-Flash-Gorilla-Grodd-Image-Trailer.jpg

-------------------

Unfortunately, the teaser video doesn’t contain much new footage beyond the close-up seen above. But what comic fans will notice is the single line of dialogue from General Eiling: “that voice…it’s in my head…dear God.” It might sound like Eiling is simply plagued by the lives he has no doubt left shattered in his past, but given Grodd’s involvement, the voices in his head could be quite literal – and provide a hint at how this take on Grodd could be worked into the Arrow/Flash fiction.

Obviously, a gorilla capable of human speech, and able to levitate objects with his mind may be a stretch, even for the metahumans of Central City. But Eiling’s comment (of voices in his head) may imply a more vague sense of telepathy. Since there is clearly bad blood between the general and the test subject, an opportunity to wreak havoc with the former’s mind wouldn’t be passed up.

-------------------

The-Flash-Gorilla-Grodd-Sewer-Reveal.jpg

I was going to post the video, but EW does an autoplay that you cannot disable.

:frustrated:

Will 'Iris West' LearnThe Secrets Of 'Doctor Well's'?

---------------------

In this new clip from tonight's episode of The Flash ("Fallout"), it appears as if rookie journalist Iris West (Candice Patton) is going to start investigating Dr. Harrison Well, someone we all of course know better as the Reverse-Flash!

---------------------

Moving crazy fast, It is so strange to have a show that just hits you and kind of says no to cliffhangers and prolonging things. It almost feels like the show is about to end.

One thing I don't understand is why are they trying to make the audience hate Iris, she gets worse each episode.