• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The Official Thread "The Flash" TV Show SPOILER-FILLED
4 4

2,574 posts in this topic

What show does Gotham's Penguin want to appear on?

GOTHAM Star Robin Lord Taylor Wants To Join THE FLASH; Says The Show Is "Absolutely Killing It"

"If could be on a show other than my own, I would choose to be on The Flash because I think they're absolutely killing it."

If Robin Lord Taylor was to appear on The Flash he would join the likes of his fellow Gotham castmates Anthony Carrigan and Morena Baccarin, who both play minor roles within the CW series.

Last episode: simply amazing. Everything you wanted to see happen and more....and then reversed in a matter of moments at the very end. The writers definitely know how to bring it to the fans AND keep the momentum going.

Now they've revealed Wells' identity but I betcha dimes to donuts that something minor will change in the past and they'll be able to keep him incognito for another season.

It's a little confusing to me now. Based on what Wells told Cisco, he came back in time to kill Barry, but killed his mom instead and has been trapped in our time since and in a seemingly ironic twist, now needs Barry to achieve time travel speed to help him get back to his own time. Question is, why and how did he come back in time in the first place to kill Barry? I can only postulate Wells is either trying to fix or keep a certain time line in place so his future is not screwed up and Barry is the nexus somehow.

On a side note I think it was cool that what Barry saw was not really a speed mirage, but himself going back in time and they showed us both perspectives in the same episode.

I have been bust and I just finished watching the last episode. WOW They are absolutely killing it.

I did have one thing I was confused about. Are there now 2 Flash's living at the same point in time?

When he said he was Eobard Thawne I :ohnoez: and then thought that Barry and his friends are going to be in a world of hurt. The guy is pretty much our evil.

I really hope Tom Cavanagh has a long term role in the show. Him and Jesse Martin really make the show that much better with their strong acting.

...and imagine my surprise when Im sitting on the couch, watching the Flash and minding my own business when a local commercial comes on (some small comic con) and has a picture of me (in a group) as a guest to be appearing? lol wtf?

Are you appearing as RF? hm

Man I thought that one was well done, once again. I kinda like how they handled the Barry vs Snart situation at the end.

Looking forward to Mark Hamill!

I was thinking the same thing - I really like the "agreement" they have.

Also, Grant does seem to be more muscular, and I liked that he's getting a little tougher. I almost hoped he kicked Capt Cold's arse for what he did to Cisco when he was facing him. But I guess liked how they resolved it better. Excellent, excellent show!

...and imagine my surprise when Im sitting on the couch, watching the Flash and minding my own business when a local commercial comes on (some small comic con) and has a picture of me (in a group) as a guest to be appearing? lol wtf?

Are you appearing as RF? hm

No- but I actually did pick up some Reverse-Flash t-shirts recently...

I got to get me a Flash shirt! Then we can duel :sumo:

I really hope Tom Cavanagh has a long term role in the show. Him and Jesse Martin really make the show that much better with their strong acting.

I have to agree. Wells' behind-the-scenes planning and Joe West's level of fatherly care brings a depth to this show that really makes it come together.

:applause:

Another great episode. I especially liked how they threw in the alternate Sisco Wells scene that obviously had a very different ending. They they they did not explain however is why did future Barry stay in that timeline and what happened to the Barry that was already there?

didnt the 2 barrys merge at the end of episode 15? I could be wrong

To me it kind of looked like first time they showed it at beginning of episode 15 the time traveling Barry disappeared then at the end of 15 beginning of 16 the Barry that was in his current time disappeared.

Maybe they did merge though; I am blind as a bat.