• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The Official Thread "The Flash" TV Show SPOILER-FILLED
4 4

2,574 posts in this topic

Just watched it again (all the way through this time). Was able to more accurately wrap my mind around the tasty morsel that is this episode.

In honor of such a kick rendition of Reverse Flash on TV, may I use this opportunity to show off once again the splash to RF's second appearance (Flash 147):

Flash%20147%20page%201_zps1ut4lqrh.jpg

THAT IS A WHOLE LOT OF AWSOME BILL C - WOWSER!!!!!

(worship)(worship)(worship)(worship)(worship)(worship)(worship)(worship)(worship)(worship)(worship)(worship)(worship)(worship)(worship)(worship)(worship)(worship)(worship)(worship)(worship)(worship)(worship)(worship)(worship)(worship)(worship)(worship)(worship)(worship)(worship)(worship)(worship)(worship)(worship)(worship)(worship)(worship)(worship)(worship)(worship)(worship)(worship)(worship)(worship)(worship)(worship)(worship)(worship)(worship)(worship)(worship)(worship)(worship)(worship)(worship)(worship)(worship)(worship)(worship)(worship)(worship)(worship)(worship)(worship)(worship)(worship)(worship)(worship)(worship)(worship)(worship)(worship)(worship)(worship)(worship)(worship)(worship)(worship)(worship)(worship)

HG Wells, Harrison Wells...someone must have figured that out already.

So, if he's saying that time will find a way to replace an event, what was the purpose of his going back in time to kill Barry?

I too was wondering this - why?

And why didn't he succeed to kill the child Barry - I guess the obvious reason is Barry (Flash) of the future intercepted him and tried to stop it, but failed. We still don't know why Wells wanted to kill Barry to begin with. But it probably wouldn't be a stretch, given the fact he is the evil RF

Tom Cavenagh is my favorite person in the show. I'm hoping the twist is going to change him.

I'd be fine with Eddie being the evil guy.

I kinda agree with you - but there is that staying - and then he killed . . .

Cisco :o

But we already know that ain't going to stick (thumbs u

So, if he's saying that time will find a way to replace an event, what was the purpose of his going back in time to kill Barry?

And why didn't he succeed to kill the child Barry - I guess the obvious reason is Barry (Flash) of the future intercepted him and tried to stop it, but failed. We still don't know why Wells wanted to kill Barry to begin with. But it probably wouldn't be a stretch, given the fact he is the evil RF

Without Flash, there is no Reverse Flash, and Barry's mother presumably has to die for Flash to exist. Cue the huge argument about time loops...

Without Flash, there is no Reverse Flash, and Barry's mother presumably has to die for Flash to exist. Cue the huge argument about time loops...

. . . after I recover my skull fragments after my head burst :o

Cisco

better not be dead/dead...I'm sure the Flash will be able to save him by going back in time....I hope...

Best superhero show on TV...hope the ratings are high enough to keep it going awhile.

Edited by krighton

Cisco

better not be dead/dead...I'm sure the Flash will be able to save him by going back in time....I hope...

Best superhero show on TV...hope the ratings are high enough to keep it going awhile.

Did you see next week's trailer yet?

He shows up again since Barry goes back in time two days. So he may be changing the results of those two days as well.

But when Cisco started crying right before he was killed, that really got to me. It was like watching your own kid crying.

death-of-vibe-51--127936.jpg

[font:Book Antiqua]

Such a GREAT EPISODE..!

This is the best time to be a (DC) Comic book Fan.[/font]

:cloud9::luhv::cloud9::luhv::cloud9::luhv::cloud9::luhv::cloud9::luhv:

:cloud9::luhv::cloud9::luhv::cloud9::luhv::cloud9::luhv::cloud9::luhv:

:golfclap: :golfclap: :golfclap: :golfclap: :golfclap:

Cisco

Did you see next week's trailer yet?

He shows up again since Barry goes back in time two days. So he may be changing the results of those two days as well.

But when Cisco started crying right before he was killed, that really got to me. It was like watching your own kid crying.

death-of-vibe-51--127936.jpg

Not yet...tnx

I sit by these ladies at work that run our sales department. They are always talking about TV shows and movies. But I never hear them talk about superhero productions. So I figured it was safe to share my excitement about last night's show.

Wouldn't you know, as soon as I start explaining the show, and what took place last night, they looked at one other and yelled, 'NO! Don't say another word.'

It turns out they are both nuts over the show, and are also both one show behind.

:ohnoez:

:blush:

I sit by these ladies at work that run our sales department. They are always talking about TV shows and movies. But I never hear them talk about superhero productions. So I figured it was safe to share my excitement about last night's show.

Wouldn't you know, as soon as I start explaining the show, and what took place last night, they looked at one other and yelled, 'NO! Don't say another word.'

It turns out they are both nuts over the show, and are also both one show behind.

Smart not to exclude that demo. Arrow is a little more hard-core, I doubt that water cooler ladies would approve.

Although I'm sure Ollie is what they call a beef-cake :eek:

Smart not to exclude that demo. Arrow is a little more hard-core, I doubt that water cooler ladies would approve.

Although I'm sure Ollie is what they call a beef-cake :eek:

They both saw the episode last night, and couldn't stop talking about everything that happened (not that I minded). It's just really impressive to see even the female audience that may not have any history with superheroes are taking to this show.

That's a winner for the hobby!

:whee:

VICTOR GARBER 'EXCITED' FOR 'ARROW'/'FLASH' SPIN-OFF

The "Arrow"/"The Flash" spinoff, if it goes ahead, would feature Brandon Routh's Ray Palmer/The Atom, Wentworth Miller's Leonard Snart and Victor Garber's half of Firestorm – Professor Martin Stein. On Wednesday, Access Hollywood asked Victor about the project-in-the-works.

"I'm very excited about it. I have no idea what it's gonna be," Victor told Access at the "Danny Collins" premiere in New York City. "It's gonna be exciting and Greg Berlanti's my good friend, who's creating it, and I've already played the character on 'The Flash,' so I feel very confident and… looking forward to it."

Over the weekend, Access asked Executive Producer Greg Berlanti how producers deal with making a spin-off without hurting the original franchises.

"Yeah, we're doing a team up show -- we hope," he told Access on the purple carpet at PaleyFest. "They're all unique in their own way. 'Arrow' is sort of a crime/family saga and 'Flash' is sort of a part family drama, part cop show, part sci-fi extravaganza, and the team up show has its own identity too. And I think that's the thing, is not thinking of them as all similar superhero shows with characters that are from the other universes, but actually their own, distinct universes and their own distinct tones and worlds and I think that's the key. Otherwise, if you're doing it just to do it, it's too hard and it's a lot less fun."

The latest episode was my favorite behind the Flash vs Reverse Flash episode. It'll be interesting to see where they take the death of Cisco. Most likely he's coming back with the time travel (and the Wally/Iris pseudo-incestuous kiss will likely be erased), but hopefully there will be some less obvious surprises.