• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The Official Thread "The Flash" TV Show SPOILER-FILLED
4 4

2,574 posts in this topic

Eddie was not in the entire episode tonight (unless I missed him) which was weird.

the Iris character is beyond annoying to me. Why is it that every single person seems to know about the flash except her? They could save themselves a ton of BS by getting her in the loop. She can still do her reporter thing and even get the big scoop she needs for her job in a sort of media managed way-- like Peter Parker used to do with Spider-man.

anyway-- that was a cool episode. Grodd special effects were pretty decent imo.

This show needs to fire their military advisor. So many little things annoyed me last night.

lol

That gets to me too when I see that stuff. I forget which show it was, but they had someone in Army Class A's with all their awards. Unfortunately, someone had put all the ribbons upside down. So the Bronze Star was all the way at the bottom, and the service ribbons were all at the top.

doh!

Well, technically we don't KNOW that Grodd iced Eilling. I'm sure he got the stuffing beat out of him at least however.

You'd think an intelligent ape and a man from the future would want to keep the General around a bit if only for the intel. they could extract.

Dunno, but that ending was pretty wild, it doesn't surprise me they'd make us wait for the next installment. Last night was such a huge leap in terms of quality. I loved this episode! And for the folks wondering if Iris is simply just becoming an irritant, hang tight, she's a reporter - they investigate things! I bet she's going to blow the whole story wide open, and her dad and Barry are going to have egg on their faces.

Oh man, I just noticed the show doesnt air again for a month- they just started up again 5 episodes ago! I dont watch much tv, is this type of thing (multiple hiatus in one season) common?

it is how TV shows are done these days. Money / budget, did we make money on the last shows , yes? lets order 5 more shows.

I find it very hard to keep following a show because of it.

I'm sure it also has something to do with the type of shows they are. with all of the special effects and a new villain and/or superhero being introduced in quick succession. It's got to be harder to produce these flicks than a sit-com.