• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The Official Thread "The Flash" TV Show SPOILER-FILLED
4 4

2,574 posts in this topic

I admit it was a shocker, though I was thinking they should just off him earlier in the episode.

But seriously, no woman, not even a mom, is worth jeopardizing the entire earth over.

Bill C's pic faded away so no wonder he's ticked off.

Edited by krighton

I enjoyed it, not sure what happened to the sacrifice a few to save the many, but also wondered, if he had changed it, would it mean he wasn't the flash anymore, and no one could stop reverse in the future?

I'm surprise, they killed off Wells... would have loved for him to be around more.

I'm calling it now......... Eddie comes back as The new Reverse Flash

But they haven't killed off "Wells", now Wells has not been killed by the Reverse Flash, he's still Wells...or else there is no Flash because the Reverse Flash was not there to take over Wells and create Barry...so he's going to have to go back in time to some other place or something

I enjoyed it, although the wedding thing was a little slow.

Yeah, the amount of paradoxes with rf not existing is mind boggling......how did they even remember him if he ceased to exist...he'd still be flash just not as soon since wells was always the reason.

Edited by krighton

One of the producers confirmed Cavanagh would be back for Season 2 as a regular. Not sure if he will be Wells or Thawne as Wells. He also said that we haven't seen the last of Reverse Flash.

The one line I caught from the episode was when they were talking about being rivals and Barry said "in the future" to which Thawne replied with "any future." Hopefully we will see some of these other futures.

Cavanagh really is my favorite actor on the show. This is the first role I have ever seen him in and he nailed it.

It was pretty cool of them to show the girl who is going to play Hawkgirl in the last 20 seconds of the finale (yeah she came out in the Legends trailer, but it was cool seeing her in the same city right when the black hole was taking effect.)

A lot of cool moments when he when back in time, saw Killer Frost, The Flash Museum, Barry Allen in jail, the giant robot from Legends of Tomorrow. Lots to watch.

No doubt we haven't seen the last of Reverse Flash. We know he's coming back. A lot of stuff packed in here.

A lot of cool moments when he when back in time, saw Killer Frost, The Flash Museum, Barry Allen in jail, the giant robot from Legends of Tomorrow. Lots to watch.

No doubt we haven't seen the last of Reverse Flash. We know he's coming back. A lot of stuff packed in here.

And it was fun, which is what tv and some movies have been lacking lately..Too serious all the time. This was like watching a Sat. afternoon serial movie back in the 70s and before..Suspend all disbelief and just had a fun time. I am hoping they keep Legends fun also..Enough brooding with Arrow, Gotham, both good shows but serious enough..