• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The Official Thread "The Flash" TV Show SPOILER-FILLED
4 4

2,574 posts in this topic

Any good omnibus or hardcovers to pick up that collects reverse flash story lines so I know what is going on with the Rf

Not sure if there's an old school RF omnibus or HC, BUT there is a New 52 incarnation of the RF's introduction:

The Flash Vol. 4: Reverse HC

For old school mixed stuff including the RF try the original:

THE FLASH OMNIBUS VOL. 1

I couldn't stand Eddie in the beginning, but I really started to feel sorry for him near the end. Hope they can bring him back.

+1

Damn near dropped a tear even when he was dying in Iris' arms and he told her that he just wanted to be a hero- her hero.

-J.

+2

Its been a while since a TV show was able to yank an emotional reaction out of my wife and I but, man, the season finale left us almost breathless. Amazing performances by almost all the cast, even Iris, who I've never really liked for some reason.

THE FLASH To Get A New Love Interest In Season 2; Description Compares Her To 'Felicity'

TV Line reports that The CW is cuurently looking to cast Wendy, a "spunky, fun and funny" character who is a a cop for Central City PD. She's described as bright and scientific minded, and worryingly, the casting call states that those looking at the role should "Think ‘Felicity Smoak’ from Arrow". One Felicity is arguably more than enough, but here's hoping this one cries less.

THE FLASH To Get A New Love Interest In Season 2; Description Compares Her To 'Felicity'

TV Line reports that The CW is cuurently looking to cast Wendy, a "spunky, fun and funny" character who is a a cop for Central City PD. She's described as bright and scientific minded, and worryingly, the casting call states that those looking at the role should "Think ‘Felicity Smoak’ from Arrow". One Felicity is arguably more than enough, but here's hoping this one cries less.

And she looks hot with or without her glasses.

For those wanting what some would count as a bit of a Flash off-season fix, the girl that plays team member Caitlin Snow, actress Danielle Panabaker, starred in a pretty cool little sc-fi pic out now, linked below at Rotten Tomatoes. Might want to check it out.

http://www.rottentomatoes.com/m/time_lapse_2015/?search=time

Edited by NTHstars

The Firestorm Scene That Got Cut From The Flash Finale

"The sad thing is there was a moment in the finale that had to be cut out – just because it was such a massive episode and it didn’t actually have anything to do with plot – where they introduced matter manipulation. There’s a scene where Danielle [Panabaker]’s character is checking my temperature and giving me the once-over. I call Victor in the room and we merge, and I turn her thermometer into a daffodil. It was just like a really nice, sweet way of showing… because she’s asking if we’re going to be OK, and I’m like, “Actually, we’re getting pretty good at this whole Firestorm thing.” And we merge without even missing a beat and turn that into a flower. It was a nice moment, but ultimately it just didn’t hold any bearing on the plot."

How much is it going to blow Barry's mind when he realizes that Harrison Wells / Reverse Flash's alteration of the timeline actually prevented Caitlin Snow from becoming Killer Frost in the first place?

The finale of this show pulled on all my heart strings especially when Future Flash told Barry not to alter time, and he sat there listening to his past unfold before him.

+1

I absolutely loved the finale. It had all the elements of what they should be like. Resolution and a great cliffhanger. This show's first season is right up there with the first season of Arrow. Even better in some regards. I am blown away at these two shows - I can't wait until fall!