• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Dallas Comicon (Fan Expo Dallas) -- May 29-31, 2015

178 posts in this topic

Hopefully we'll see some late additions.......... I don't imagine we're done with cancellations.

I've got money on Morena Baccarin canceling. I think in the 12 shows I have attended that she was suppose to attend shes backed out of all but one. Last year she canceled at the last moment so that's my guess.

Hopefully we'll see some late additions.......... I don't imagine we're done with cancellations.

I've got money on Morena Baccarin canceling. I think in the 12 shows I have attended that she was suppose to attend shes backed out of all but one. Last year she canceled at the last moment so that's my guess.

Try stopping by our table and introducing yourself this time! :makepoint:

Has a full dealer/retailer list been published yet? Didn't see one on the website after a quick look.

I'm not sure I've ever seen one posted, but then I can't claim to have looked too hard either.

Will do (thumbs u

Will do (thumbs u

Looking forward to it. I'm sure we've been at a dozen shows together and just never got around to meeting.

Esad Ribic cancelled, Jimmy Cheung and Chad Hardin added.

There's a 4 letter F word I'm thinking about now... So much for all of my Secret War books... At least now I can get Jim to finally do my Cable commission.

So much for the "biggest event in Texas history" (according to the promoters)

Comicpalooza is where it's at.

Hopefully I'll find a show in October so I can go there instead of their Irving shows, which keep getting smaller and smaller. Hopefully Alamo brings good guests too and hopefully Amazing Houston brings Capullo.

So much for the "biggest event in Texas history" (according to the promoters)

Comicpalooza is where it's at.

Hopefully I'll find a show in October so I can go there instead of their Irving shows, which keep getting smaller and smaller. Hopefully Alamo brings good guests too and hopefully Amazing Houston brings Capullo.

The February Irving show had more people crammed into it than I've ever seen. The guest lists may not be that spectacular on the comic side lately, but they're selling plenty of tickets in Irving so that aspect isn't getting any smaller.

It's the celebrities that bring the crowd to their Irving shows. They get a dozen or so artists but I can meet many of them at other shows, like Alamo City. They keep bringing less and less guests for the irving shows because of crowd issues, space, etc.

It's the celebrities that bring the crowd to their Irving shows. They get a dozen or so artists but I can meet many of them at other shows, like Alamo City. They keep bringing less and less guests for the irving shows because of crowd issues, space, etc.

And as long as the fans buy tickets expect that to continue. Does anyone know what their agreement is with the ICC? Is there any chance the February and October shows move any time soon?